• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

173 posts in this topic

Me and Warlord in the finals. Time for redemption.

693090129210-2.jpg

DiceX

Not gonna happen :sumo: Rookie mistake of looking to the next game and not playing the games in front of you.

Warlord took me out last year

I'm going to spend more than 2 minutes grading on the iPhone so I can get through my bracket, then you, then Warlord. I've been sandbagging saving strength for the later games.

Nice hair :lol:

Comicdey, you wish you could bask in my aura, but you're just a fool.

If you want to step up to the plate with the man, be sure you bring a tissue because you'll be sent home crying like the little girl.

I pity the fool, and that means you, fool. :sumo:

It wasn't cool back in the day, it isn't cool now. :makepoint:

A video clip is being made and sent to Bully Beat Down. You taunt, you talk, but when you get put in the cage, it'll be a different song you sing and all the money's going to the victims of your abuse :gossip: Or legal defense per Shin :lol:

oh yeah, I hear you over-grade under pressure :baiting:

where's Mrlatko :popcorn: and Davedawgbg :hi:

All right. $100 bounty to the CBLDF and Hero Initiative ($50 each) if mrlatko beats DiceX by 20 points. ($50 for a win by 10 points.) :foryou:

Looks like I saved your money this round. Latko is going to lay down like he's in season. lol

All right. $100 bounty to the CBLDF and Hero Initiative ($50 each) if mrlatko beats DiceX by 20 points. ($50 for a win by 10 points.) :foryou:

:o

:applause:

If you need any help, I charge a very nominal consulting fee. :baiting:

:o

:applause:

If you need any help, I charge a very nominal consulting fee. :baiting:

So who are you up against this round, zero? hm

Looks like I saved your money this round. Latko is going to lay down like he's in season. lol

This seems like a win-win situation for me actually... :grin:

Good luck Everyone!

This seems like a win-win situation for me actually... :grin:

Good luck Everyone!

It probably would be. lol