• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

173 posts in this topic

:news: ROUND OF 32 FINAL SCORES :news:

2. DJPinkpanther67 30

10. TheHumanTorch 32

8. Zuckuss2003 35

1. TRMoore54 32

C'mon guys, halftime is over. Get ready to get out there and start the third quarter. :popcorn:

(tsk)

Just playing to the level of the opponents....when they're up against a 80-90 point team, they'll be shooting 82-93....be careful with the taunts doh!

:baiting:

Good luck to the remaining teams.

As DiceX said you have to stick with your original grade. I changed two when putting in the pm and it cost me dearly. :frustrated:

Go run the bracket Tsimanga. :applause:

Me and Warlord in the finals. Time for redemption.

693090129210-2.jpg

DiceX

Not gonna happen :sumo: Rookie mistake of looking to the next game and not playing the games in front of you.

Warlord took me out last year

I'm going to spend more than 2 minutes grading on the iPhone so I can get through my bracket, then you, then Warlord. I've been sandbagging saving strength for the later games.

Nice hair :lol:

Another graceful opponent, well done Loki and thanks for playing. Same offer to you as maloney414, if you're heading to WonderCon this year first round is on me at the Thirsty Bear on Saturday night after the Masquerade.

I'm really just surviving rather than actually winning at this point.

Good luck to the remaining teams.

As DiceX said you have to stick with your original grade. I changed two when putting in the pm and it cost me dearly. :frustrated:

Go run the bracket Tsimanga. :applause:

lol... we both had stinky scores... yours just stunk a tiny bit worse... I thought I lost for sure... very lucky...

Me and Warlord in the finals. Time for redemption.

693090129210-2.jpg

DiceX

Not gonna happen :sumo: Rookie mistake of looking to the next game and not playing the games in front of you.

Warlord took me out last year

I'm going to spend more than 2 minutes grading on the iPhone so I can get through my bracket, then you, then Warlord. I've been sandbagging saving strength for the later games.

Nice hair :lol:

Comicdey, you wish you could bask in my aura, but you're just a fool.

If you want to step up to the plate with the man, be sure you bring a tissue because you'll be sent home crying like the little girl.

I pity the fool, and that means you, fool. :sumo:

Me and Warlord in the finals. Time for repetition.

693090129210-2.jpg

Fixed that for ya!

You're going down like Oprah on a man with a fudgesicle in his pants. :sumo: