• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebayer to watch out for: bijoubaby05

471 posts in this topic

Do these look like the same book? I can't take credit for the detective work, but thought this should be posted.

CGC FF 1

PGX 4.0 suddenly

Great catch!

You should post those in Bosco's thread. ANOTHER WARNING - djbrady4u is PGX's grader

I think the original 1.8 was about right. I just noticed how much DJBrady sounds like BijouBaby.

The X crease about 2/3 down LFC is very apparent in both scans.

I think I recall DJbrady is a PGX grader. He's had a few shill accounts on ebay to sell his scams. Somebody posted a nice pic of him at a con last spring, buying a CGC AV #4, I think like an 8.5, sure enough a few months later it was a PGX 9.6 on ebay. The guy is a well known flake.

I think the original 1.8 was about right. I just noticed how much DJBrady sounds like BijouBaby.

The X crease about 2/3 down LFC is very apparent in both scans.

I think I recall DJbrady is a PGX grader. He's had a few shill accounts on ebay to sell his scams. Somebody posted a nice pic of him at a con last spring, buying a CGC AV #4, I think like an 8.5, sure enough a few months later it was a PGX 9.6 on ebay. The guy is a well known flake.

Gee, someone should call up PGX and see if the owner is aware of these shenanigans! :roflmao:

Look at the ink mark below Sue Storm.

Yeah...what about it?

Its on both. As a marker its the same book.

There are a number of areas on the front cover that confirm it's the same book. No doubt about it.

Look at the ink mark below Sue Storm.

Yeah...what about it?

Its on both. As a marker its the same book.

There are a number of areas on the front cover that confirm it's the same book. No doubt about it.

Just adding to the clues thats all.