• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richard Rae & The curious case of the Mike Royer light-boxed artworks . . .

694 posts in this topic

Nothing like posting as asinine countdown waiting for people to respond at time when most are either just getting to work or ending their work day but still blatantly ignoring the accusations brought forth from 2 other people, one being incredibly respected, the other being a great artist, about you having ripped them off.

Yeah, you're a real stand up guy, Richard Rae. Real stand up.

Nothing like posting as asinine countdown waiting for people to respond at time when most are either just getting to work or ending their work day but still blatantly ignoring the accusations brought forth from 2 other people, one being incredibly respected, the other being a great artist, about you having ripped them off.

Yeah, you're a real stand up guy, Richard Rae. Real stand up.

What's even worse is when the douchenozzle is located in Australia and KNOWS the guy he is trying to get an answer out of is in the UK ignoring all time difference....and then STILL ignoring that Terry not only answered him in the thread but smacked him down AGAIN.

Waiting . . . :whee: WINNING

It's only taken 31 years, but we've finally found someone LESS sympathetic than Judge Smails!!

waiting-1.jpg

And wouldn't you know it?

They've got the EXACT SAME CATCH PHRASE!!

And I just realized that Dickie is using another Smails catch phrase on Rich Buckler, and Brian Howard, and Joan...

He must be a BIG Caddyshack fan.

Sorry for the delay in getting back to this thread, guys. I did advise D*i*c*k Rae that I would call back later on to respond at a more convenient time.

Being Friday evening, over here in the UK, I toook my wife and daughter out for our weekly trip to the restaurant. As much as I like it on these forums, and enjoy the company (with one noteable exception), I can't be here 24/7.

As for the lengthy response that D*i*c*k returned to this thread with . . .

Given previous indications of his low I.Q., atrocious grammar and spelling, it seems patently obvious to me that D*i*c*k has had someone else type his response (possibly the 'Kerry Pocock', whose e-mail address he borrows).

He really is a brave soul, isn't he?

He visits these forums, at out of peak-times, and duly notes who is and who isn't logged on. When he notes that his harshest critics are absent, he then proceeds to do a bit of sword-rattling . . . and beats a hasty retreat before the opposing army arrives back on the scene.

Add 'Coward' to the list of D*i*c*k's attributes . . .

How can I take this piece of c*r*a*p seriously?

I'm now back on these forums for several hours, D*i*c*k. If you seriously want to defend your good name lol lol lol , come back and discuss.

Later on, I'll be going to bed (it's late evening over here in the UK), but guess what? I'll re-visit tomorrow!

Don't run away from me. I'll keep coming back to look out for you.

And just for the record . . . people here aren't my followers.

I've had the ocassional run-in with Chris Caira (and others) in recent years. We don't always see eye-to-eye - but at least we discuss with mutual respect and try to appreciate each others' points of view.

Waiting . . . where are you, Coward . . . thief . . . liar . . . con-man . . . imbecile . . . piece of s*h*i*t?

We're waiting for you, D*i*c*k . . .

Three hours and counting . . .

:popcorn:

And just for the record . . . people here aren't my followers.

I've had the ocassional run-in with Chris Caira (and others) in recent years. We don't always see eye-to-eye - but at least we discuss with mutual respect and try to appreciate each others' points of view.

That's true. That made me laugh when he thought we were some sort of league.

We are both relatively free thinkers and we've had our disagreements with each other, as 2 smart asses from either side of the pond are wont to do.

However, I know you are an honest guy and true to your word and that puts you in an entirely different class of humanity than your pal DickieDoo.

You and I aren't to the point of sharing the same toothbrush but I know enough about you to have a healthy respect for your knowledge as a fan, your ethics as a collector, and your eye for the less than legitimate in your fellow art "enthusiast".

Gee...u 2 need 2 get a room.

...and I've stopped waiting.

Keep up your business practices in their current format and you'll be getting a "room" of your own.

kiss2.jpg

Keep up your business practices in their current format and you'll be getting a "room" of your own.

kiss2.jpg

Rae's a female-impersonator? :o

How strange and lucky for you....

Joan is still waiting...

Brian Howard is still waiting...

Rich Buckler is still waiting....

All waiting for you to make good on your deals with them...

Somewhere else Mr. Kirby is likely waiting for you as well....what will you say when you see him someday? How will you explain using his good name to sell your wares when the good man never touched the pages you passed off as his?

Be sure to speak up when the time comes....with the way you are going it's likely to be a LOOOOOONG distance call. :devil:

How strange and lucky for you....

Joan is still waiting...

Brian Howard is still waiting...

Rich Buckler is still waiting....

All waiting for you to make good on your deals with them...

Somewhere else Mr. Kirby is likely waiting for you as well....what will you say when you see him someday? How will you explain using his good name to sell your wares when the good man never touched the pages you passed off as his?

Be sure to speak up when the time comes....with the way you are going it's likely to be a LOOOOOONG distance call. :devil:

And I'm still waiting for him to come back and take control . . .

:popcorn:

At this point I'm fed up waiting for D*i*c*k to come back to the forum and take control.

I'm off to bed.

Suggestion for D*i*c*k . . .

If you want to discuss your wrongdoings any further . . . simply post your message and I'll get back to you with a response as and when I can.

Please bear in mind that I have other obligations in life and can't be here 24/7 to respond to your demands within any one hour response time you insist upon.

If you have difficulty comprehending any of this, may I suggest you speak to your carer?

Good night. Sleep tight.