• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grail acquired

24 posts in this topic

Well folks. After a couple of months of negotiating and thanks to the strengthening US$, I was finally able to cajole Tim (tth2) into selling me what may the holy grail for Uncle Scrooge collectors. I'm going to give it a quick press and resubmit in hopes of a PQ bump. Thanks again Tim.

Should be here in about a week:

743112-fc178.jpg

Well folks. After a couple of months of negotiating and thanks to the strengthening US$, I was finally able to cajole Tim (tth2) into selling me what may the holy grail for Uncle Scrooge collectors. I'm going to give it a quick press and resubmit in hopes of a PQ bump.

743112-fc178.jpg

Why would you resubmit the book in hopes of a "bump" if you bought it for yourself and not for resale? That's something a label collector might do, but it would indeed be strange for a comic fan.

I'd just break it out of its plastic prison and keep it as is. It's a fabulous book.

(shrug)

Well folks. After a couple of months of negotiating and thanks to the strengthening US$, I was finally able to cajole Tim (tth2) into selling me what may the holy grail for Uncle Scrooge collectors. I'm going to give it a quick press and resubmit in hopes of a PQ bump. Thanks again Tim.

743112-fc178.jpg

(worship) (whether legit or if april fools)

Ducks rule. You have to love early duck books just from a history stand point.

Sure they might not be the hot superhero books we all love but without the ducks there might not be so many superhero titles.

Great looking book and I see no point in pressing it at all.

James G

Why would you resubmit the book in hopes of a "bump" if you bought it for yourself and not for resale? That's something a label collector might do, but it would indeed be strange for a comic fan.

I'd just break it out of its plastic prison and keep it as is. It's a fabulous book.

(shrug)

Because it's my book and I can do what I want with it.

Remind me to threadcrap on your posts as well.

(worship)
Thanks Rick.

(shrug)

Well, yes, that goes without saying - but raising the subject on a discussion forum generally implies that you'd like inquiries/commentary.

hm

(shrug)

Remind me to threadcrap on your posts as well.

thanks for telling us your stupid idea. I hope it comes back a 9.4.