• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2011

400 posts in this topic

Sweet, we poached Joey from the RAM dinner for sushi.

Take that, bar food eaters.

Don't forget your dress...that sushi place looks fancy :P

Yeah, I'm hoping he doesn't wear shorts and wears his finest convention T-shirt....

:mad:

lol

Isn't that what you will be wearing?

Yup, that's why I'm laughing

:banana:

Yeah, but your legs made your sneakers look like they had a tan.
I won't be getting any skin cancer on my legs anytime soon. :D

I booked a room at the Doubltree. I had a room on hold last week at the Crowne Plaza but forgot about the hold and lost the room, now they are sold out.

Doubletree want $179/night. I chose them because they are literally across the road from the con centre so it was just a matter of convenience.

Oh yeah, and Gibson's is downstairs.

:devil:

I booked a room at the Doubltree. I had a room on hold last week at the Crowne Plaza but forgot about the hold and lost the room, now they are sold out.

Doubletree want $179/night. I chose them because they are literally across the road from the con centre so it was just a matter of convenience.

You'll like it. They give you great chocolate chip cookies when you check in. At least, they used to.

Well, we've decided to go to the show on Friday instead of Saturday. (Less crowded?)

I look forward to seeing some Boardies. I've met a few over the years but have always kept a low profile. I'll definetly stop by and see Dale & Bob Storms. Due to time commitments, I can't make any of the dinners.

I'm excited to go to this show.

You'll like it. They give you great chocolate chip cookies when you check in. At least, they used to.

I like the rooms at the Doubletree better than at the Hyatt and the atmosphere is much more quiet. Unfortunately my wife loves the hussle and bussle of the Hyatt ::sigh::

I like the rooms at the Doubletree better than at the Hyatt and the atmosphere is much more quiet. Unfortunately my wife loves the hussle and bussle of the Hyatt ::sigh::

Don't you live in the city, dork?

I live 10 minutes away from the convention, but we also go to Anime Central every year ( held at the same place ) and my wife likes to stay at the con because there's stuff going on all the time...whacha gonna do (shrug)

I live 10 minutes away from the convention, but we also go to Anime Central every year ( held at the same place ) and my wife likes to stay at the con because there's stuff going on all the time...whacha gonna do (shrug)

Leave her there.

Leave her there.

:eek: Not a good idea