• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2011

400 posts in this topic

Unless I completely blew it and it's further away than I thought, I think I found a pretty sweet hotel deal.

The Intercontinental, 4.5 stars, for $94 a night on Hotwires "no-name" list. I'm pretty sure it's a quick walk away.

Hopefully that saves a few bucks for someone.

Donught

That is the most awesome spelling of doughnut/donut ever. It should be spelled like that.

lol

It appears my creative side reared its stellar head again!! Glad you liked my sweet new word Sean! I will let you borrow it if you want to bust it out some time to impress some people!! lol!! (Damnn smart phones, they only correct what you don't want them to correct!)

Simple Jack - Out! :acclaim:

You should be able to walk to the convention center from there.

You didn't mess up, this time. :slapfight:

Hey, man, I didn't mess up a single thing in SD. Everyone did it for me. :pullhair:

Now pass on your precious sushi and grab a burger, dammit.

Hey, man, I didn't mess up a single thing in SD. Everyone did it for me. :pullhair:

:screwy:

Damn straight! Right on Pauly :headbang:

Of course they did. :foryou:

So says one of the few people to stay longer than us on Sun. night. :slapfight:

Freakin' unions.

I booked a room at the Doubltree. I had a room on hold last week at the Crowne Plaza but forgot about the hold and lost the room, now they are sold out.

Doubletree want $179/night. I chose them because they are literally across the road from the con centre so it was just a matter of convenience.

Oh yeah, and Gibson's is downstairs.

:devil:

I'm staying there too, Roy. I see you took the no cancellation rate... I'm paying $199...

I booked a room at the Doubltree. I had a room on hold last week at the Crowne Plaza but forgot about the hold and lost the room, now they are sold out.

Doubletree want $179/night. I chose them because they are literally across the road from the con centre so it was just a matter of convenience.

I'm staying there too, Roy. I see you took the no cancellation rate... I'm paying $199...

hm, I seem to remember that I could cancel up to 24 hours in advance.

hm, I seem to remember that I could cancel up to 24 hours in advance.

The option I'm referring to locked you in with no cancellations allowed for any reason. I just couldn't pull that trigger. Glad you got a good deal.

You'll like it. They give you great warm chocolate chip cookies when you check in. At least, they used to.

Fixed.

Hope you enjoy the trip, and if you see a long, brown curly haired guy that looks like Captain Morgan or Weird Al Yankovic, it's me. Stop me and say hello!

:grin:

Who the are you kidding, your hair hasn't been brown since the leather coats you wear, were in style :sumo::baiting:

JJ

Hope you enjoy the trip, and if you see a long, brown curly haired guy that looks like Captain Morgan or Weird Al Yankovic, it's me. Stop me and say hello!

:grin:

Who the are you kidding, your hair hasn't been brown since the leather coats you wear, were in style :sumo::baiting:

JJ

Dayum.

Barb and I hit the road in exactly 169 hours from now :cloud9:

Gonna be weird going without Drew (wasonff) who I've attended every WWChicago with :sorry: Take care of the twins :foryou:

JJ

:cry:

lol

Gonna be weird going without Drew (wasonff) who I've attended every WWChicago with :sorry: Take care of the twins :foryou:

JJ

lol

Family first KFP (tsk)

JJ

lol

Family first KFP (tsk)

Bring them with you. Greggy will babysit.