• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Comic Con 2011

400 posts in this topic

• One Complimentary Wizard World Chicago Signature Cocktail

Oh Puh-leeze!

Whassamatta, you're not down with a well gin and tonic?

lol I may have to stock up on real booze during the flight.

For $200 I was expecting Wizard to say:

-Open bar for you, guv'ner!

Gin and tonic :cloud9:

:cloud9: x2

Unfortunately that was the beautifully odiferous, thirst quenching concoction somewhat behind why I quit drinking in 2000. They just went down soooo smoothly and dammmit I felt good in the morning. What's not to like?!?!

Gin and tonic :cloud9:

:cloud9: x2

Unfortunately that was the beautifully odiferous, thirst quenching concoction somewhat behind why I quit drinking in 2000. They just went down soooo smoothly and dammmit I felt good in the morning. What's not to like?!?!

Only ONE freebie.

lol!! No freebies for me.

In all honesty I don't miss drinking. Sure it would be nice to put back a few with some bretherns again and as a stress reliever - but it's just not worth it, too much to lose just not worth the gamble.

Yeah, waitin to hear back from Dale. As of when we last talked, I will be running it with his assistance. Not sure on the specifics yet, but it COULD turn out to be the largest one yet. As soon as get more details, I'll put up a post here in events (thumbs u

Wow, it'd be great to get in on that game but I'm probably only going to be there for Thursday and Friday...

Chuck,

It probably won't be Saturday, because that's when the forum dinner is. My guess is that it would be Friday, if it goes down. I think the last two were on Friday night.

roy,

I do not really recommend booking the 3 star hotel on Hotwire.com for (south O'hare zone) $45/night as it is 17 mins drive away from Rosemont convention center. They may have a shuttle bus to con but you may still need to pay for a cab each evening although you may have a car or rental car. At least you get free wi fi at that suburb of Rosemont: Elkford (sp?).