• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody like Batman ?? Are They Worth grading ??

47 posts in this topic

Anybody like Batman ??

Never heard of the guy but I' think he might have some promise as a character. It looks like he actually smiles on many of the covers which makes him different from your run-of-the-mill comic character these days.

(thumbs u

Just bought a Run from #40-73

IMG_2980.jpg

IMG_2981.jpg

IMG_2982.jpg

Have them graded?

I think these three would be worth grading. I am guessing that the issue 48 is in pretty nice condition. The other two, 47 and 49, have a bigger market and would probably sell at top price if they grade high. Better yet, sell them all to me at a discount and turn them over quick! :wishluck:

They would fit right in.

5546677590_02cb208ac9_z.jpg

Bat 47 is one of my favorite all time books

II could see this post coming a mile away lol

Have you sent a PM offer yet?

Nice set of Batmans though, very nice :applause:

I have never sent an unsolicited offer to a posted book not listed for sale (thumbs u

I have never sent an unsolicited offer to a posted book not listed for sale (thumbs u

But you have for selling.....that's how we met :cloud9:

Who is this Batman you speak about? Not sure if I am a fan or not hm Cmon, what's so special about an adult in tights wearing a bat costume.. But hey great books! (worship) Where did u pick it up? Any for sale? Sorry I had to ask

But you have sent unsolicited inquiries as to the sales status of posted items. :baiting:

But you have sent unsolicited inquiries as to the sales status of posted items. :baiting:

I don't see what is the problem with that.

indeed...if someone posts they are looking for a book, or want a book, and I have one, then I take that as an invitation :cloud9:

Who is this Batman you speak about? Not sure if I am a fan or not hm Cmon, what's so special about an adult in tights wearing a bat costume.. But hey great books! (worship) Where did u pick it up? Any for sale? Sorry I had to ask

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=220032&Number=4721548#Post4721548

indeed...if someone posts they are looking for a book, or want a book, and I have one, then I take that as an invitation :cloud9:

Keep on keepin' on, big guy. If I post about a book that I'm into, I'd be overjoyed with a pm from Gator offering one for sale. :cloud9:

Seriously, pm me if that happens. We don't get the same access to cool books up here in the wilderness of Minnesota. :cry:

I don't see what is the problem with that.

I don't see a problem with it either, nor do I see it as any different than making an unsolicited offer.