• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nonplayer #1 by Image

153 posts in this topic

I plan to visit that comic shop again, hopefully this coming weekend. If either book is on the shelf, I will get them.

Oh and it sort of stinks about the book being all digital. The art is amazing and would look great framed.

I plan to visit that comic shop again, hopefully this coming weekend. If either book is on the shelf, I will get them.

Oh and it sort of stinks about the book being all digital. The art is amazing and would look great framed.

If interested Nate Simpson is selling 11" x 17" posters of the two pages below at his site.

Issue 1 Page 3

nonplayerposterp000411x.jpg

Issue 1 Page 2

nonplayerposterp000311x.jpg

New paperbacks are now uder $3 at Borders by me...hard to justify buying new comics right now. So far I have compiled reading material through the Fall. Of course, the pickings are pretty slim at this point...most of the 3 part trilogys only have one book left..usually #2 or #3... A month ago I wish I had hidden the stuff I was interested in to pull out when the discount got into the 70-90% range. Oh well, other sword and scorcery nerds beat me to the punch. Lots of TOR and ROC books left, but I don't know if my brain can adapt to a whole new geek universe.

Of course, all the Goon, WD and Fables TPBs I had been holding out for were gone by the time they got to 40-50% off a couple of weeks ago. All that's left is bad looking Manga.

I used to hide stuff at walmart all the time when I was into action figure selling. Would hide, go home and check prices on stuff wasn't familiar with, then go back to buy.

I met Nate at Wondercon and bought some copies, loved the art!

My LCS has quite a few left on the shelf, so hopefully some new readers will get on board...

If they have any left, could you get one for me? :foryou:

Did Legend carry this?

:shrug: