• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nova Series

19 posts in this topic

Wait, which Nova are we talking here because the Nova finding stuff for Galactus is a different Nova from the Nova I was thinking about. Shiny helmet, blue suit, red star blocking vision?

Blue suit Nova.

Pirate is just f'ing with you. The Galactus Herald Nova never had an ongoing series.

Wait, which Nova are we talking here because the Nova finding stuff for Galactus is a different Nova from the Nova I was thinking about. Shiny helmet, blue suit, red star blocking vision?

Blue suit Nova.

Pirate is just f'ing with you. The Galactus Herald Nova never had an ongoing series.

Frankie Raye :luhv:

i miss nova & gotg

I suggest you read thanos Imperative if you have not already for some reason ... you can at least continue to read about groot & rocket in the annihilators

i miss nova & gotg

I suggest you read thanos Imperative if you have not already for some reason ... you can at least continue to read about groot & rocket in the annihilators

+1

I thought Nova and Annihilation was on the best space epics ever. I enjoyed it more then Starlin's Thanos/Surfer stuff back in the 90s and thats saying something.

Now that Nova is gone along with the Quasar series I cant get my space fix anymore.

+2

I thought Nova and Annihilation was on the best space epics ever. I enjoyed it more then Starlin's Thanos/Surfer stuff back in the 90s and thats saying something.

Now that Nova is gone along with the Quasar series I cant get my space fix anymore.

+2

+3

Annihilators is the only space/cosmic book running at the moment. I imagine that they will bring more out soon though. These books have been popular in the last few years and Marvel usually runs good things into the ground.

I guess that it's better that there are breaks in the publishing of them, rather than letting the quality slide, which hasn't happened yet.

Add me to the list of people that was loving the GotG and Nova series.

There is also a 5 part Silver Surfer series running right now (although after reading issue #1 I think it will be an earthbound story...)

Ronan dead too?

I agree, I really like the cosmic stories that come out the past few years. When I was younger, I got into them.

Nova is the man!

No, Ronan is not dead, but he finally put that big ol' Accuser stick of his to good use in Annihilators # 2.

Yes, Nova's team-up with Namorita and Darkhawk in the story where two Sphinx's were duking it out inside The Fault was probably one of my favorite stories of last year.