• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Additions - Summer 2011

153 posts in this topic

Hey Gemma,

Can you edit the Ultimate Fantastic Four set to include all variant covers for the full run.

Thanks

Brent

Gemma,

I second this, but I think a second "Ultimate Fantastic Four Complete With Variant" set should be added as opposed to expanding the original set.

Thanks!

:)

Gemma,

Can you please add "Heroes" (NBC)?

Thanks! :)

There's already a set for Heroes:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=1064

doh!

Thanks for pointing it out. The 9th Wonders part of the title threw me off. Appreciate the link (thumbs u

No worries - it's actually a bloody hard set to complete, so if that's what you're looking to do, good luck :thumbsup:

I'm gonna need the luck! lol looks like some of these books go for over $100? :o What's the story behind these?

Why is the Dark Horse Presents registry limited to #100? Why does it exclude the Annuals? One of the best books in the series is Annual #1 (1st Buffy) and it's excluded from the set. Can we have the Annuals added?

Why is the Dark Horse Presents registry limited to #100? Why does it exclude the Annuals? One of the best books in the series is Annual #1 (1st Buffy) and it's excluded from the set. Can we have the Annuals added?

This would probably get the best attention in the expansion thread (thumbs u

Thanks, I don't come in this board too often... (thumbs u

Thanks, I don't come in this board too often... (thumbs u

No problem. I like, live here lol You might call this my home forum.