• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

It's been another year and still no book or refund...just want to remind everyone and let all the new members know that Stacy Rowe aka brasseye stole my money and never shipped my book.

Just read about this in more detail. Shocking stuff, so sorry for you.

I think the moral of the story is never let it go past 45 days before filling a paypal claim, no matter who the seller is. If they haven't made good by then, then they probably won't.

That said since he sent a package with 4 of the 5 books i'm not even sure a paypal claim would have worked.

And I'd expect nothing more from the brindividual_without_enough_empathy. I do get a big kick out of how little he got for some books he auctioned through Pedigree. He had been asking double what he eventually got + wouldn't even entertain some strong offers. I should almost thank him! Too bad we can't at least get him banned as a shill if he's not going to do the right thing for Bill.

I see he's on the PL. Have we talked about HOSing him? He's obviously full of it and a huge risk to deal with. At this point, even if he was forced to get the comic or money to BigHulkFan, I still wouldn't want to take his name off the lists and give him a clean slate...