• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

I feel embarrassed for FT as he initially vouched for you yet to continue to display what an utter turd you are.

Can you elaborate with a post or something (shrug)

If you meaning responding to doc's baiting, well thats just responding to doc as he wants it.

I don't care if you ever respond to another post I make. The point is you haven't delivered BHF's book to him and you haven't refunded his $450.

Oh so your constant baiting and trolling is out of love and concern for Bill.

My goodness gracious me, oh how I've defamed you, and your 'good natured' posts all wrong these many years.

Your constant ascerbic posts were just good old fashioned 'tustling with the boys'..... hmmm, let me think on that a bit.

What baiting and trolling?

Plus, as far as my "acerbic" posts are concerned, the majority of them are good natured fun. The people who know me understand that. You, on the hand, let's have a look at your latest gem:

I like it when the arguing stays in comics general. It's usually pretty peaceful here in the gold forum. This is where I come to get away from the arguing.

I always thought it was....

WaterCooler... crack heads, and attention whores.

Genral.... general.

Modern.... mainly X-men fan boys,

Copper.... TMNT fan boys, and the odd Trekie lurking as well,

Bronze.... The war, and horror DC boys, and girls,

Silver.... wannabe BSD's,

Gold...... Lawyers, dentists, and any other professional guy who pay's idemnity insurance.

Ya Gold is the tranquil zone :cloud9:

Ya, your out of the Watercooler, what gives (shrug)

And the post was a nod for the GA part of the forum... but that kinda slipped past you.

Does he actually have the book in his possession? Can't remember if he shipped it and can't find it or is he laying this on the buyer claiming he shipped it and its gone? Sorry to rehash this but Brindividual_without_enough_empathy seems to answer everything but the most obvious questions.

Actually quite a few people have been made aware of the whole situation from begining to end.

And the lengthy story was posted here for some time, before the mod's removed a large section of the thread due to all the troll's.

Though while it was up, not a single person responded to it, questioned it, or even slightly paraphrased it.

So when the likes of the board's higher lifeforms come along and prod the issue, I don't have the slightest inkling for responding meaningfully.

doc and his mary band of interlectual giants come to prod and poke, and generally rejoice in their own online tough guy persona's. Fair enough, all power to them. But please do not entertain for one second I'll pander to it.

OK did you take care of the issue? If not why?

Yes, the issue is being attended to.

Please tell us how.

He can't he is trying to protect the buyer while he sits on his $400. doh!:screwy: Brindividual_without_enough_empathy answer the questions or make good on the transaction or as I said earlier before it was deleted by the mods, off.

I feel embarrassed for FT as he initially vouched for you yet to continue to display what an utter turd you are.

Can you elaborate with a post or something (shrug)

If you meaning responding to doc's baiting, well thats just responding to doc as he wants it.

I don't care if you ever respond to another post I make. The point is you haven't delivered BHF's book to him and you haven't refunded his $450.

Oh so your constant baiting and trolling is out of love and concern for Bill.

My goodness gracious me, oh how I've defamed you, and your 'good natured' posts all wrong these many years.

Your constant ascerbic posts were just good old fashioned 'tustling with the boys'..... hmmm, let me think on that a bit.

What baiting and trolling?

Plus, as far as my "acerbic" posts are concerned, the majority of them are good natured fun. The people who know me understand that. You, on the hand, let's have a look at your latest gem:

I like it when the arguing stays in comics general. It's usually pretty peaceful here in the gold forum. This is where I come to get away from the arguing.

I always thought it was....

WaterCooler... crack heads, and attention whores.

Genral.... general.

Modern.... mainly X-men fan boys,

Copper.... TMNT fan boys, and the odd Trekie lurking as well,

Bronze.... The war, and horror DC boys, and girls,

Silver.... wannabe BSD's,

Gold...... Lawyers, dentists, and any other professional guy who pay's idemnity insurance.

Ya Gold is the tranquil zone :cloud9:

Ya, your out of the Watercooler, what gives (shrug)

And the post was a nod for the GA part of the forum... but that kinda slipped past you.

You were pandering.

You know, label me a troll. Label me an attention whore. Label me a crackhead. Label me whatever you want, but I'm still not the person making Bill wait years for his book or a refund. I'm still not a thief.

Yet I bet Nick [who I hold in the highest regard] is probably "aware" of what has transpired and he is calling you a low life thief! Pander that Brindividual_without_enough_empathy as you continue to spin your BS.

SS, there's a lot of anger there, what gives? Where does this come from?

Again, your posting with a real sense of ire. Can I ask where this comes from??

You know, label me a troll. Label me an attention whore. Label me a crackhead. Label me whatever you want, but I'm still not the person making Bill wait years for his book or a refund. I'm still not a thief.

Out of those options I'd choose troll.

Sure they can be big and nasty looking, but deep down their nice guys on the inside.

I'm sure you've probed a few to test the theory.

thief

Give doc his dues, he at least puts a few thoughts together before having a run at me.

What the heck do you call that?!

Thats just plain lazy.

I notice you're not denying it

Yet I bet Nick [who I hold in the highest regard] is probably "aware" of what has transpired and he is calling you a low life thief! Pander that Brindividual_without_enough_empathy as you continue to spin your BS.

SS, there's a lot of anger there, what gives? Where does this come from?

Its just my honest nature and when I see arrogant scum bags with flippant attitudes it bothers me. Obviously you stealing from someone doesn't bother you or else you wouldn't still be posting here like some jackarse. Where the middle finger emotioncon when you need it.

Out of those options I'd choose troll.

Sure they can be big and nasty looking, but deep down their nice guys on the inside.

I'm sure you've probed a few to test the theory.

Wow, a homosexual insult as a put down. Way to stay classy, Stace.

I may have let one or two people down on the boards over the years, but if I ever get to the point where what I've done causes someone like Nick Beckett to feel that I have let him down, then that's the day I need to take stock and re-evaluate my character.

You, you just keep on trucking.

thief

Give doc his dues, he at least puts a few thoughts together before having a run at me.

Thats just plain lazy.

I notice you're not denying it

Hell no, he is just flat out lazy! One word!

doc, gets a quote at least from time to time, stalk's my posting's, comes here regularly to make sure he's the centre of things. And pirate can raise a measealy one word!

Shame on him!

Well ya, the homosexual inuendo was there, it was a cheap shot, I'll admit that. But you push things, and I've only got so many gag's up my sleeve to reply with.

And given the strong overtones of ultra conservatism that pervades the boards at times, it's got to be a populist call.

thief

Thats just plain lazy.

Sometimes one word well describes something. In this case, he was quite accurate. You should be ashamed of yourself. It must truly suck to be you. You sold you self respect for $400. $400 dollars that belongs to someone else. You're a sad excuse for a person. Thief.

Can you tell us how "the issue is being attended to"?
I mean, wouldn't it be better to say I spent his $450 however, I am saving up so I can pay him back? Otherwise, I would have to say that you are liking all of this attention. Can you help me to understand why you can't give us an update? Please don't use the excuse it's between him and I. This is public knowledge now.

Well ya, the homosexual inuendo was there, it was a cheap shot, I'll admit that. But you push things, and I've only got so many gag's up my sleeve to reply with.

QFT...

Actually some of my best friends are gay, but internet innuendo never hurt anyone.

Common doc, tell me your not upset by that are you? I take you for someone with much thicker skin than that.

QFT...

Actually some of my best friends are gay, but internet innuendo never hurt anyone.

Common doc, tell me your not upset by that are you? I take you for someone with much thicker skin than that.

Perhaps your gay best friends can give you a few lessons in respect, honesty and humility. Oh, and since Internet innuendo never hurt anyone, how is it you are negatively affected by my alleged "baiting and trolling?"

Upset? By the likes of you? No, never.