• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

I'll donate 8 bucks for the refund and all I'd need would be 49 others... if he's gone.. it'd be money well spent.

This is a very good idea. This thread is sitting here for just too long now.

I'ld donate $8 as well. That means we would be two. Anybody else want to join ?

Or I would give 10% of my current FS thread (Cap lot) to BhF (if it sells though). Or how about somebody starts a FS thread in order to refund BhF ? I would gladly add a book or two to help.

Or a better idea, a FS thread that could constitute a fund for boardies whom may have problems like this ?

Just brainstorming ideas

I'll donate 8 bucks for the refund and all I'd need would be 49 others... if he's gone.. it'd be money well spent.

Or I would give 10% of my current FS thread (Cap lot) to BhF (if it sells though). Or how about somebody starts a FS thread in order to refund BhF ? I would gladly add a book or two to help.

Or a better idea, a FS thread that could constitute a fund for boardies whom may have problems like this ?

Just brainstorming ideas

The intentions are good, but if it became commonplace for decent people to make ammends for the actions of thieves, we'd all be destitute in this hobby.

Just brainstorming ideas

The intentions are good, but if it became commonplace for decent people to make ammends for the actions of thieves, we'd all be destitute in this hobby.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions... and $450.

I hope this has been ironed out by now... any updates?

Yes, Brindividual_without_enough_empathy continues to be a huge LLLOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEERRRR and has been deported yet again. Current location Syria, they're the only ones that will take him.

No surprise here but it looks like brasseye has disappeared again failing once again to make the transaction right...I'm still out $450... :sorry:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN!!!!!

THE WHEELS WERE IN MOTION!!!!!!!

YOU CANT STOP THE WHEELS!!!!!!!

:ohnoez: :ohnoez: :ohnoez:

:eyeroll: