• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Things have not been settled yet, but we are working on a solution and the lines of communication are open. I am hopeful for a resolution in the next couple of days :wishluck:

Well, it's been two weeks and Brasseye is back to dispensing wisdom and sage advice. How goes the book acquisition or refund?

Thanks for the big ups (thumbs u

No problem. (thumbs u I wonder if this can be filed as a case of mail fraud? hm

doc, we're on the internet... your sitting in front of your computer. Your bag of cheezels to the left of the keyboard, your hand lube is on the right of it.

Brasseye is back to dispensing wisdom and sage advice.

doc and it's all free for you (thumbs u :acclaim:

Will you be uploading a scan of the Northland copy of Tales to Astonish 95 CGC 9.4 to the Comic Book Pedigree website?

Does he actually have the book in his possession? Can't remember if he shipped it and can't find it or is he laying this on the buyer claiming he shipped it and its gone? Sorry to rehash this but Brindividual_without_enough_empathy seems to answer everything but the most obvious questions.

Deny, deny, deny, ignore, ignore, ignore.

And FYI I keep my lube of the month club selection opened next to my computer. And Doritos are my fatty treat of choice.

Things have not been settled yet, but we are working on a solution and the lines of communication are open. I am hopeful for a resolution in the next couple of days :wishluck:

Well, it's been two weeks and Brasseye is back to dispensing wisdom and sage advice. How goes the book acquisition or refund?

Thanks for the big ups (thumbs u

I guess that's European for I've done nothing.

Does he actually have the book in his possession? Can't remember if he shipped it and can't find it or is he laying this on the buyer claiming he shipped it and its gone? Sorry to rehash this but Brindividual_without_enough_empathy seems to answer everything but the most obvious questions.

Actually quite a few people have been made aware of the whole situation from begining to end.

And the lengthy story was posted here for some time, before the mod's removed a large section of the thread due to all the troll's.

Though while it was up, not a single person responded to it, questioned it, or even slightly paraphrased it.

So when the likes of the board's higher lifeforms come along and prod the issue, I don't have the slightest inkling for responding meaningfully.

doc and his mary band of interlectual giants come to prod and poke, and generally rejoice in their own online tough guy persona's. Fair enough, all power to them. But please do not entertain for one second I'll pander to it.

I feel embarrassed for FT as he initially vouched for you yet to continue to display what an utter turd you are.

Can you elaborate with a post or something (shrug)

If you meaning responding to doc's baiting, well thats just responding to doc as he wants it.

Actually quite a few people have been made aware of the whole situation from begining to end.

And the lengthy story was posted here for some time, before the mod's removed a large section of the thread due to all the troll's.

Though while it was up, not a single person responded to it, questioned it, or even slightly paraphrased it.

So when the likes of the board's higher lifeforms come along and prod the issue, I don't have the slightest inkling for responding meaningfully.

doc and his mary band of interlectual giants come to prod and poke, and generally rejoice in their own online tough guy persona's. Fair enough, all power to them. But please do not entertain for one second I'll pander to it.

OK did you take care of the issue? If not why?

I feel embarrassed for FT as he initially vouched for you yet to continue to display what an utter turd you are.

If you meaning responding to doc's baiting, well thats just responding to doc as he wants it.

I don't care if you ever respond to another post I make. The point is you haven't delivered BHF's book to him and you haven't refunded his $450.

Yes, the issue is being attended to.

How?

How?

If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with wildly_fanciful_statement.

I don't care if you ever respond to another post I make. The point is you haven't delivered BHF's book to him and you haven't refunded his $450.

Oh so your constant baiting and trolling is out of love and concern for Bill.

My goodness gracious me, oh how I've defamed you, and your 'good natured' posts all wrong these many years.

Your constant ascerbic posts were just good old fashioned 'tustling with the boys'..... hmmm, let me think on that a bit.

How?

It's so not being attended to that it's gone all the way around the world and arrived at being attended to.

My goodness gracious me, oh how I've defamed you, and your 'good natured' posts all wrong these many years.

Your constant ascerbic posts were just good old fashioned 'tustling with the boys'..... hmmm, let me think on that a bit.

What baiting and trolling?

Plus, as far as my "acerbic" posts are concerned, the majority of them are good natured fun. The people who know me understand that. You, on the hand, let's have a look at your latest gem:

I like it when the arguing stays in comics general. It's usually pretty peaceful here in the gold forum. This is where I come to get away from the arguing.

I always thought it was....

WaterCooler... crack heads, and attention whores.

Genral.... general.

Modern.... mainly X-men fan boys,

Copper.... TMNT fan boys, and the odd Trekie lurking as well,

Bronze.... The war, and horror DC boys, and girls,

Silver.... wannabe BSD's,

Gold...... Lawyers, dentists, and any other professional guy who pay's idemnity insurance.

Ya Gold is the tranquil zone :cloud9:

Yet I bet Nick [who I hold in the highest regard] is probably "aware" of what has transpired and he is calling you a low life thief! Pander that Brindividual_without_enough_empathy as you continue to spin your BS.

SS, there's a lot of anger there, what gives? Where does this come from?

Maybe as a newer member with no axe to grind I can get through to you.

This board is not legal tender, God will not strike you dead for being a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed, and the CIA has never heard of CGC. We police ourselves and take bad deals personally, because no one will have our backs but other forum miscreants.

You are on the probation list for screwing a fellow board member out of over 400 dollars. The story does not have an ending yet, but you act as if it's old news. The one member, Flaming Telepath, who publicly defended you, has now stated that your flippant attitude is without merit, and maybe you should hang back until, you, solve the problem.

You blame the bullies on the boards for bothering you and not letting the incident die, as if you are innocent, and as if the buyer has his money/book.

You are acting as if this is over, you had no wrong doing, and everyone is whole. That is not the case, and every time I see you post, I want to bring up the incident. Do you know why? Because when someone like you me over, I hope they will do the same for me.

Man, you keep missing the boat. it's done in the spirit of baiting a tool into acting toolishly, that we all might see what a tool the tool is. And I'm sure Doc's thanking you for being so obliging.

Please tell us how.