• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Guys, you heard him....He isn't going to pander to your trolling..............

He can call it trolling if he wants but Nick's post pretty much sums it up.

Brasseye is being a total douchenozzle about it. That's something else he fails to understand.

Because I'm trying to get you to understand how you are being perceived here on the boards. :baiting:

You have taken $450 from a boarder and not delivered the goods. In simplistic terms, that is theft and you are going to be treated like a thief until you've made good, irrespective of the back story.

I know what's going on and am optimistic that it will all be resolved. However, to all of these good folk here, all they see is you strutting around, without a care in the world, with an extra $450 in your back pocket.

Not only that, but you're getting into rucks with anybody who calls you on anything! doh!

Try seeing it from others points of view, would you, and lie low until you've sorted Bill out?

Oh I was just pointing out that he said he wouldn't pander to his "trolls," but then goes on for 3 pages pandering.

Dear Mods,

Please ban this smoking anus. A ripoff is a ripoff.

Thank you.

:gossip: And everyone here is not perceiving this Brasseye for anything less than the piece of human debris he is.

Dear Mods,

Thank you.

:gossip: And everyone here is not perceiving this Brasseye for anything less than the piece of human debris he is.

So brief, and yet so eloquent. :applause:

Dan

Dear Mods,

Thank you.

So brief, and yet so eloquent. :applause:

Dan

(thumbs u

After all of this, he still has not answered how he was taking care of the matter.

He's not going to. His answer is akin to "the check is in the mail" Meanwhile, he will continue to post as if nothing is wrong, basically giving the finger to the entire board. .

But he keeps sending me PM's telling me to ask Nick for clarification, etc, etc. Stop sending me PM's Brindividual_without_enough_empathy, not interested in your twattery.

surfer, I offered you a way to answer all your ranting here on the thread.

You opted not to take it.

So I'm lost and confused as to why you ranted in the first place, if your not remotely interested in the truth of the matter.

I'm still entirely perplexed by your actions and response.

Well thats fine.

but why come here and post in the first place, if you don't have the slightest interest in the issue, the people involved, or even the outcome.

It just kinda baffles basic logic.

Are you a board lemming?

Please... once again... refer to the PM's I sent you, and offered you.

Again... if you want to post something about me, but then you are not even slightly interested in hearing the facts, I'm still quite frankly lost as to your motivation here.

What do you get from this??

Please explain.

What facts? Nick [the very same person you told me to PM] made himself perfectly clear yet you ignore his commentary and you ignore the most direct questions from numerous people on these boards. And now you expect me to waste my time responding to your PM's? Buddy get a life.

Yes, and I told you Nick and I are fine. And that is you had an issue with that... e.g you didn't beleive me, to simply PM him.

But you did what you've only ever shone me, and continue to do, which is rant.

Goodness man, do you possess only one eye, and no ears??

You should return BigHulkFan's payment for the comic he claims to never have received. He's a board member in good standing and is your customer, and as a seller it's your responsibility to ensure his satisfaction with your transaction.

So what is Brindividual_without_enough_empathy's story? I couldn't find it. But he references it a lot.

Your search skills are weak this morning, young Ginger.

Young?

F U, Gav.

And F U you too, Christian. Brindividual_without_enough_empathy keeps talking about "his side of the story" like there is some big revelation. I am waiting for it. I think the revelation is that he is going to realize he is a .

Oh I doubt this very much.

The funniest part about all of this is that we're talking about $450.

You should return BigHulkFan's payment for the comic he claims to never have received. He's a board member in good standing and is your customer, and as a seller it's your responsibility to ensure his satisfaction with your transaction.

quite true, and the only honest resolution.

Brasseye himself, somewhere in this thread, said he believes BigHulkFan to be an honest man. Then simply do what is right, refund his money, and chock it up to posterity.

If the book is found still in inventory later, then no loss suffered. If it isn't, then something else happened and he should be more careful with his inventory

quite true, and the only honest resolution.

Brasseye himself, somewhere in this thread, said he believes BigHulkFan to be an honest man. Then simply do what is right, refund his money, and chock it up to posterity.

If the book is found still in inventory later, then no loss suffered. If it isn't, then something else happened and he should be more careful with his inventory

If nothing else, $450 would have been a small price to pay to salvage your reputation. I've wasted much more for much less.

Short-sighted, petty stubbornness is the real problem here. Or maybe it's just thievery? I dunno, but I'm thoroughly entertained either way.