• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Brasseye, why don't you just refund the money while you wait to get access to the book? When you actually get the book in hand you can offer it up for sale again. If BHF still wants it he can buy it then or you can sell it to someone else. That way everyone gets what they want and you save some face.

Dear Mods,

Please ban this thieving turd.

Thank you.

For real. This is absurd that someone can steal $450 bucks and gloat and flaunt like nothing happened. "It's being taken care of" has been his choice phrase for a year now. Nothings being taken care of, and by God's grace if something even actually does after a year... should he be praised? hell no... Ban the ...I'll donate 8 bucks for the refund and all I'd need would be 49 others... if he's gone.. it'd be money well spent.

This thread is like looking into the face of god, and seeing him smiling back at you and saying "You are my most wondrous creation."

LULZ.....LULZ I tell ya.

Well ya, the homosexual inuendo was there, it was a cheap shot, I'll admit that. But you push things, and I've only got so many gag's up my sleeve to reply with.

QFT...

Actually some of my best friends are gay, but internet innuendo never hurt anyone.

Common doc, tell me your not upset by that are you? I take you for someone with much thicker skin than that.

Perhaps your gay best friends can give you a few lessons in respect, honesty and humility. Oh, and since Internet innuendo never hurt anyone, how is it you are negatively affected by my alleged "baiting and trolling?"

Upset? By the likes of you? No, never.

Oh no, I was just 'stylising' you posting, giving an impression of your recurring theme.

I'm fine, thanks for the concern.

I mean why even come here and start posting today? Were you bored?

I'm going to bed. We can pick this up tomorrow as I'm certain of three things. Bill will not have his book. Bill will not have his refund. You will still be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. :hi:

I'm going to bed. We can pick this up tomorrow as I'm certain of three things. Bill will not have his book. Bill will not have his refund. You will still be a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed. :hi:

So let me get this straight, you were on your tread mill this evening, wanted to kill some time by posting here, rehashing things before you went to bed.

doh!

I feel kinda used and abused if I'm honest. :sick:

So let me get this straight, you were on your tread mill this evening, wanted to kill some time by posting here, rehashing things before you went to bed.

doh!

I feel kinda used and abused if I'm honest. :sick:

Safe to assume you don't feel used and abused then?

Does he actually have the book in his possession? Can't remember if he shipped it and can't find it or is he laying this on the buyer claiming he shipped it and its gone? Sorry to rehash this but Brindividual_without_enough_empathy seems to answer everything but the most obvious questions.

Actually quite a few people have been made aware of the whole situation from begining to end.

And the lengthy story was posted here for some time, before the mod's removed a large section of the thread due to all the troll's.

Though while it was up, not a single person responded to it, questioned it, or even slightly paraphrased it.

So when the likes of the board's higher lifeforms come along and prod the issue, I don't have the slightest inkling for responding meaningfully.

doc and his mary band of interlectual giants come to prod and poke, and generally rejoice in their own online tough guy persona's. Fair enough, all power to them. But please do not entertain for one second I'll pander to it.

OK did you take care of the issue? If not why?

Yes, the issue is being attended to.

The word "being" is key here. Flirting with fruition but not serious...the sun rises and the sun sets. The probation list testifies. Bury your head in a pillow of down. Get up and put the mask on again. Geez, freakin' Louise.

Best post in the thread yet.

Because I'm trying to get you to understand how you are being perceived here on the boards. :baiting:

You have taken $450 from a boarder and not delivered the goods. In simplistic terms, that is theft and you are going to be treated like a thief until you've made good, irrespective of the back story.

I know what's going on and am optimistic that it will all be resolved. However, to all of these good folk here, all they see is you strutting around, without a care in the world, with an extra $450 in your back pocket.

Not only that, but you're getting into rucks with anybody who calls you on anything! doh!

Try seeing it from others points of view, would you, and lie low until you've sorted Bill out?

Best post in the thread yet.

Because I'm trying to get you to understand how you are being perceived here on the boards. :baiting:

You have taken $450 from a boarder and not delivered the goods. In simplistic terms, that is theft and you are going to be treated like a thief until you've made good, irrespective of the back story.

I know what's going on and am optimistic that it will all be resolved. However, to all of these good folk here, all they see is you strutting around, without a care in the world, with an extra $450 in your back pocket.

Not only that, but you're getting into rucks with anybody who calls you on anything! doh!

Try seeing it from others points of view, would you, and lie low until you've sorted Bill out?

I also like how brasstard was offended by Nik's use of the word "taken." lol

After all of this, he still has not answered how he was taking care of the matter.

He's not going to. His answer is akin to "the check is in the mail" Meanwhile, he will continue to post as if nothing is wrong, basically giving the finger to the entire board. .

thief

Give doc his dues, he at least puts a few thoughts together before having a run at me.

What the heck do you call that?!

Thats just plain lazy.

Glad you think this is all a big joke. You're still a thief.

You know, label me a troll. Label me an attention whore. Label me a crackhead. Label me whatever you want, but I'm still not the person making Bill wait years for his book or a refund. I'm still not a thief.

Out of those options I'd choose troll.

Sure they can be big and nasty looking, but deep down their nice guys on the inside.

I'm sure you've probed a few to test the theory.

Guys, you heard him....He isn't going to pander to your trolling..............

Guys, you heard him....He isn't going to pander to your trolling..............

He can call it trolling if he wants but Nick's post pretty much sums it up.

Brasseye is being a total douchenozzle about it. That's something else he fails to understand.