• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

I was going to suggest Brass Neck, or Brass Balls. Either way it takes a lot of cojones to be seen on here after all that's happened. Pay up, mate!!!

He denies any wrong doing in some of the threads he was posted in.

I was going to suggest Brass Neck, or Brass Balls. Either way it takes a lot of cojones to be seen on here after all that's happened. Pay up, mate!!!

Really?!? He got paid and then didnt deliver the book. I've read about the extenuating circumstances like being deported or whatever but how in the hell is he denying wrong doing when he has the money AND the book?!? (shrug)

Fair enough, oh Defender of the Mistreated. If there's another side to this story, he's entitled to tell it to the Forum.

Of course, his year plus long absence from here and his lack of communication over what is an incredibly simple issue would denote a certain lack of desire to do something like that.

Basically Stace remembers shipping out 5 books. I only received 4 books. I am 100% positive of this fact. Stace is not saying he definitly shipped the TTA 95 NL but he is stating that he shipped 5 books. Stace is not in England where his books are, he is in NZ and has no access to his books personally, and currently cannot return to England due to visa issues. He supposedly has a friend, John, who is also a friend of Nicks, who has access to the books to check the inventory (where he will find all his books including the TTA 95 NL), but for some reason, John has not been asked, or is unable to go to check these books for over a year. Stace refuses to speak to me directly and I am only able to communicate with him through Nick (Flaming Telepath), who has been wonderful in helping to get this resolved BTW :foryou:

Stace, get someone to check your inventory. There you will find everything in order and you will find the TTA 95 NL. You just forgot to pack the book.

Basically Stace remembers shipping out 5 books. I only received 4 books. I am 100% positive of this fact. Stace is not saying he definitly shipped the TTA 95 NL but he is stating that he shipped 5 books. Stace is not in England where his books are, he is in NZ and has no access to his books personally, and currently cannot return to England due to visa issues. He supposedly has a friend, John, who is also a friend of Nicks, who has access to the books to check the inventory (where he will find all his books including the TTA 95 NL), but for some reason, John has not been asked, or is unable to go to check these books for over a year. Stace refuses to speak to me directly and I am only able to communicate with him through Nick (Flaming Telepath), who has been wonderful in helping to get this resolved BTW :foryou:

Stace, get someone to check your inventory. There you will find everything in order and you will find the TTA 95 NL. You just forgot to pack the book.

You have the patience of Job. Your lack of rancor is commendable. :foryou:

Good to see you posting again....just wondering if you were ever going to settle up on the money ($450.00) you owe me or send me the book that I paid for and never received (TTA 95 9.4 Northland)??? Either solution would be fine

Hope all is well...let's just get this settled so we can all move on OK?

You better hope he doesn't think of you the same way he thinks of Paypal....

Pretty much it in a nut-shell. (thumbs u The only thing I'd add is that John has been trying to get access to Stacy's 'stash, but there is an issue with getting the keys from the guy Stacy left them with...an issue that Stacy is yet to resolve.

Or better yet Bill, he should just send the $450 to you. Wouldn't it be worth his while to do so, so he can sleep again??? And if he can sleep at night, knowing he owes you four hundred and fifty bucks then shame on him. :sumo:

Jim

:news: Conspiracy Theory Alert :news:

So what exactly are the odds on two long-lost probation list members showing up within a day of each other?

clobberintime

What'd he get on it for? That's Rob Zipperer, I've known him for about a decade but haven't talked to him for a few years. He's got one of the better Silver Marvel collections out there. My Spidey #1 CGC 9.0 used to be his, last I saw he still has a Hulk 1 CGC 9.0, FF #1 CGC 8.5, and a ton of other great books.

Really?!? He got paid and then didnt deliver the book. I've read about the extenuating circumstances like being deported or whatever but how in the hell is he denying wrong doing when he has the money AND the book?!? (shrug)

Didn't you read the Paypal thread...?

There are a whole slew of people who have novel notions about what does and does not constitute theft, especially the subject of this thread...

So what exactly are the odds on two long-lost probation list members showing up within a day of each other?

clobberintime

What'd he get on it for? That's Rob Zipperer, I've known him for about a decade but haven't talked to him for a few years. He's got one of the better Silver Marvel collections out there. My Spidey #1 CGC 9.0 used to be his, last I saw he still has a Hulk 1 CGC 9.0, FF #1 CGC 8.5, and a ton of other great books.

It was before my time, but I think he threw up a :takeit: and never paid...

The only reason I recall his board ID was from a sales thread he started about a year or so back. A few members brought up his probation status and it ended in the usual flame war.

I just thought it suspicious that two probation listers who haven't posted in ages would show up at the same time. If they're two different people, then I guess you can cancel the conspiracy theory alert... ;)

Fair enough, oh Defender of the Mistreated. If there's another side to this story, he's entitled to tell it to the Forum.

Of course, his year plus long absence from here and his lack of communication over what is an incredibly simple issue would denote a certain lack of desire to do something like that.

Oh, I wasn't defending him at all. It was supposed to be sarcasm, although I can see how it may be mistaken for something serious, coming from me and all.

;)

clobberintime

It's searchable.

clobberintime

It was before my time, but I think he threw up a :takeit: and never paid...

The only reason I recall his board ID was from a sales thread he started about a year or so back. A few members brought up his probation status and it ended in the usual flame war.

I just thought it suspicious that two probation listers who haven't posted in ages would show up at the same time. If they're two different people, then I guess you can cancel the conspiracy theory alert... ;)

He committed to a couple of items from me as well a few years ago and then just disappeared. I brushed it off at the time and didn't report it because I figured things happen.

clobberintime

And if we're going to have a 'bad day' on this thread, please stick clobberintime on there, too.

He 'bought' a book in the April VCC (yup, you heard that right...the April VCC) and despite numerous attempts on my part to close the deal, he's disappeared.

Farewell, Brindividual_without_enough_empathy, we hardly knew ye.

I was thinking Browneye. Maybe we can petition Arch to change his screename hm

C'mon... I posted that one months ago. :baiting:

:grin:

Dang! I knew it sounded too familiar. :sorry: