• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Your lack of rancor is commendable. :foryou:
And troubling at the same time.

What should I do...should I call names, jump up and down, scream and yell?

I am angry, I am upset, I have had money taken from me and goods not delivered. I am trying to be civil and keep the lines of communication open. If Stace truly believes that he sent 5 books (he did not) he should have someone go to wherever he has his books and check. It's been 2 1/2 years. I've tried every non-legal route possible to get my money/book. We will see where this latest thread/PM string takes us. Nick has been trying to help, we will see where that goes. But name calling/screaming/yelling would be unproductive and would most likely get the thread deleted. It's important to me that people know what happened to me so that they don't have the same issue.

I am angry, I am upset, I have had money taken from me and goods not delivered. I am trying to be civil and keep the lines of communication open. If Stace truly believes that he sent 5 books (he did not) he should have someone go to wherever he has his books and check. It's been 2 1/2 years. I've tried every non-legal route possible to get my money/book. We will see where this latest thread/PM string takes us. Nick has been trying to help, we will see where that goes. But name calling/screaming/yelling would be unproductive and would most likely get the thread deleted. It's important to me that people know what happened to me so that they don't have the same issue.

I won a complete set of Valiant comics, everything published from 1991-1999 on December 30, 1999 on eBay.

Guy named Joe Petrilak.

He sent me all the drek from 1993-1994, a full Magnus set and a full Harbinger set.

That's it.

No variants, no end books, no rares. He sent about 1/3 of the auction, and then disappeared.

I brought it up on the ValiantFans board for about 5 years, once every six months, because I knew there were people there who COULD contact Joe if they want to.

I finally received some compensation in the summer of 2007. It wasn't everything, but it was enough for me to say "ok, that's fine."

I feel your pain.

Selfishly speaking, yes.

When in trouble, when in doubt.

Run in circles, scream and shout.

I was going to suggest Brass Neck, or Brass Balls. Either way it takes a lot of cojones to be seen on here after all that's happened. Pay up, mate!!!

He denies any wrong doing in some of the threads he was posted in.

Fair enough, oh Defender of the Mistreated. If there's another side to this story, he's entitled to tell it to the Forum.

Of course, his year plus long absence from here and his lack of communication over what is an incredibly simple issue would denote a certain lack of desire to do something like that.

Oh, I wasn't defending him at all. It was supposed to be sarcasm, although I can see how it may be mistaken for something serious, coming from me and all.

;)

You should've put a graemlin in.... :tonofbricks:

Farewell, Brindividual_without_enough_empathy, we hardly knew ye.

I was thinking Browneye. Maybe we can petition Arch to change his screename hm

Ahh Jeffro, you never fail to disappoint me since coming back.

look up brasseye, you might learn something, but given your track record so far, you picking up a dictionary could be a first for someone in your family I'm guessing.

:foryou:

Brasseye is a tool and a thief... he should be permanently banned. It's absurd that he still posts like nothing happened. He doesn't even have the nads to come on this thread and comment. What a coward.

Who are you again??

You come to me with your PM's like you actually you have the faintest clue about a situation.

But in fact you know absolutely nothing, and have the gaull to get agreived with me, when I "politely" tell you it's none of your business.

Yes, you are as we discussed a doosh. Sorry, Mr Doosh.

Bill, we're on PM's, they're there waiting for you.

Thanks.

Brasseye is a tool and a thief... he should be permanently banned. It's absurd that he still posts like nothing happened. He doesn't even have the nads to come on this thread and comment. What a coward.

Who are you again??

You come to me with your PM's like you actually you have the faintest clue about a situation.

But in fact you know absolutely nothing, and have the gaull to get agreived with me, when I "politely" tell you it's none of your business.

Yes, you are as we discussed a doosh. Sorry, Mr Doosh.

Dude, I simply PM'd you and asked why you don't address this thread. Nothing more. You came back at me about "who am I, Gods green Earth, doosh bag, yadda yadda..." you're very polite indeed.

Anyways. All I know is you failed to complete a transaction. You owe him money and you have more excuses than 5th grader. The end for me.

I like where this thread is going.

Tomorrow is Friday. This just might be the place to be. hm

:wishluck:

I just hope Howard doesn't throw a shill party and steal the spotlight. :cry:

I like where this thread is going.

Tomorrow is Friday. This just might be the place to be. hm

:wishluck:

I just hope Howard doesn't throw a shill party and steal the spotlight. :cry:

Who the hell is Howard?