• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome Back Brasseye!!

366 posts in this topic

Brasseye is a tool and a thief... he should be permanently banned. It's absurd that he still posts like nothing happened. He doesn't even have the nads to come on this thread and comment. What a coward.

Who are you again??

You come to me with your PM's like you actually you have the faintest clue about a situation.

But in fact you know absolutely nothing, and have the gaull to get agreived with me, when I "politely" tell you it's none of your business.

Yes, you are as we discussed a doosh. Sorry, Mr Doosh.

Dude, I simply PM'd you and asked why you don't address this thread. Nothing more. You came back at me about "who am I, Gods green Earth, doosh bag, yadda yadda..." you're very polite indeed.

Anyways. All I know is you failed to complete a transaction. You owe him money and you have more excuses than 5th grader. The end for me.

Again, my question, do you have the faintest clue... I'm extending it to the broadest sense of the question now.

??? hello, anything,

do you know the books,

do you know my relationship with Bill,

do you know my situation,

do you know Bill's

do you if the matteris being discussed, or resolved,

???

do you know where you head is lodged right now??

I know the story. However, what difference does it make? He doesn't have the book, regardless of where it may be, he doesn't have it. Refund his money.

ya know, I'm going to have to go with the good doctor on this one ...

I know the story. However, what difference does it make? He doesn't have the book, regardless of where it may be, he doesn't have it. Refund his money.
+1

And i am sure Brasseye would say he and bill are friends. That may be true, but its what pisses me off the most.

+1

And i am sure Brasseye would say he and bill are friends. That may be true, but its what pisses me off the most.

What does? :popcorn:

(Nick, sorry, I can't help it.)

Your lack of remorse or willingness to clear your problems out before coming on here and acting like nothing happened.

(shrug)

+1

Yeah DrWatson can be fairly intellegent given the right situation.Refund the money. (shrug)

Your lack of remorse or willingness to clear your problems out before coming on here and acting like nothing happened.

(shrug)

Roy, things are being sorted.

But there's no remorse if your adamant of one view, and the other party holds another.

(shrug)

But there's no remorse if your adamant of one view, and the other party holds another.

We have popcorn and the rest of the evening. Feel free to catch us up on your side of the story.

:popcorn:

(shrug)

We have popcorn and the rest of the evening. Feel free to catch us up on your side of the story.

It's Friday afternoon right now, and I'm just waiting for Bill to reply to the last PM.

People who know me know the full story, that's enough.

(shrug)

It's Friday afternoon right now, and I'm just waiting for Bill to reply to the last PM.

People who know me know the full story, that's enough.

Bill knows you and yet it sure doesn't seem like he knows the full story. If he does, it sure as hell doesn't seem like it has a satisfactory ending for him (shrug)

Rather than get engrossed in a "he said, he said" drama, why not just refund the money? You can do that from anywhere on the globe...

Because you don't have the other side of the story. The side that gets to keep the comic AND the money. It's a win/win for everyone.

You'll understand once you hear it like his friends have. :gossip:

Brasseye is a tool and a thief... he should be permanently banned. It's absurd that he still posts like nothing happened. He doesn't even have the nads to come on this thread and comment. What a coward.

Who are you again??

You come to me with your PM's like you actually you have the faintest clue about a situation.

But in fact you know absolutely nothing, and have the gaull to get agreived with me, when I "politely" tell you it's none of your business.

Yes, you are as we discussed a doosh. Sorry, Mr Doosh.

Dude, I simply PM'd you and asked why you don't address this thread. Nothing more. You came back at me about "who am I, Gods green Earth, doosh bag, yadda yadda..." you're very polite indeed.

Anyways. All I know is you failed to complete a transaction. You owe him money and you have more excuses than 5th grader. The end for me.

How DARE you call someone on their bad behavior!

I'm shocked, I say, just SHOCKED.

Rather than get engrossed in a "he said, he said" drama, why not just refund the money? You can do that from anywhere on the globe...

Because you don't have the other side of the story. The side that gets to keep the comic AND the money. It's a win/win for everyone.

You'll understand once you hear it like his friends have. :gossip:

:signfunny:

(shrug)

I guess when the other side posts that the two of you have worked out something amicable this will blow over. Until then...

Your lack of rancor is commendable. :foryou:
And troubling at the same time.

What should I do...should I call names, jump up and down, scream and yell?

I am angry, I am upset, I have had money taken from me and goods not delivered. I am trying to be civil and keep the lines of communication open. If Stace truly believes that he sent 5 books (he did not) he should have someone go to wherever he has his books and check. It's been 2 1/2 years. I've tried every non-legal route possible to get my money/book. We will see where this latest thread/PM string takes us. Nick has been trying to help, we will see where that goes. But name calling/screaming/yelling would be unproductive and would most likely get the thread deleted. It's important to me that people know what happened to me so that they don't have the same issue.

Bill has been the epitome of patience + class in this matter. The Brindividual_without_enough_empathy on the other hand? Not so much.

Well, on the bright side, Flaming_Telepath seems to have taken on the thankless task of intermediary.

A person's good reputation, just like respect, has to be earned. If I were the buyer, I'd want a refund with interest at this point. The backstory is complicated, but the resolution is simple.