• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 4 CGC white pages & FF 48 CGC 9.0...Closed and Sold !

46 posts in this topic

I have something huge that came up and being it's a book that NEVER is offered for sale in this grade, I have to make "Sophie's Choice and make a decision.

I may add more books depending on how these do, but for now, I will start with two.

Shipping is $15 in US, $25.00 in Canada and beyond. Of course, Paypal, checks or money orders are accepted.

I loathe the idea of parting with my AV 4, but it is a book I can and will get again.

I bought this off of Rob over at Four Color Comics that came from an OO collection where the seller had multiple copies. I have no idea if it was pressed or not.

$2000

]avengers4.jpg

This book I bought off a boardie and I do believe it was pressed. So for sake of buyer confidence, let's say it was.

$875

ff48-f.jpg

I think it was a sign..I just told someone those were the two marvel keys I wanted to add to my collection the most at this point and and mr tax return was right about the same range, so thank you Uncle Sam lol...

Don't thank Uncle Sam thank YO'self! (thumbs u

I think it was a sign..I just told someone those were the two marvel keys I wanted to add to my collection the most at this point and and mr tax return was right about the same range, so thank you Uncle Sam lol...

It was kizmit !

Thank you SO MUCH !!....I am really,really,really going to miss that Avengers 4 but as they say "Wait till they get a load of me !"....as in the new book. :acclaim:

Payment sent...now the wait begins lol:makepoint:

True, but I guess you could say I took a part in his layaway program (shrug)

Now for the question on everyone's minds: what book are you selling these for?

Payment sent...now the wait begins lol:makepoint:

True, but I guess you could say I took a part in his layaway program (shrug)

Now for the question on everyone's minds: what book are you selling these for?

I will show everyone later after Mike gets his PM....Least I can do is give him first peek...But I want everyone to know, I think it's a biggie !