• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers 4 CGC white pages & FF 48 CGC 9.0...Closed and Sold !

46 posts in this topic

Ok gentleman,

Without further suspense, here's the newest and as it stands right now, the favorite book in my collection at the present :

Det_66_75.jpg

:applause: What a nice looking copy, white pages from '42! ^^

no offense but why in god's name would you part with two of the most popular silverage books of all time in 9.0 for this book?

ummmmmmm...it is from 1942...white pages...key book...nice copy...1st Two-Face.... and very few graded as opposed to multiple higher grades of the other books which are fairly easy to come by. :makepoint:

umm, photo deleted... what is it? hm

Here it is again...Photo got deleted when I moved it in my Photobucket.

Det_66_75.jpg

You're lucky I didn't see it first. I saw it on WW and was like d--n, I wanted that! I just missed it. Enjoy that Mike!

no offense but why in god's name would you part with two of the most popular silverage books of all time in 9.0 for this book?

meh

ummmmmmm...it is from 1942...white pages...key book...nice copy...1st Two-Face.... and very few graded as opposed to multiple higher grades of the other books which are fairly easy to come by. :makepoint:

(thumbs u

Exactly right.....congrats on picking up this beauty..... :applause:

The Avengers 4 was also a 7.5...

For what it's worth I would've went for the Detective book based off of how hard it would be to find it again. The A4 and the FF48 don't seem to be that hard to come by, while the Batman issues seem to be locked away in a vault somewhere.

(thumbs u

Exactly right.....congrats on picking up this beauty..... :applause:

Don't bother explaining. This guy is all "win".

doh!

Wow, what an amazing looking 7.5! The white pages is the killer. Great addition sir!

Ditto! I don't even collect DC books and I would have done the same!

And white_pages is a doosh....ignore