• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Pedigree Sale: 300+ Books from the River City Collection

148 posts in this topic

United States Fighting Air Force #11. Grade = VF. Sale price = $75.

Slight curl at spine and light stacking impression along right edge. Off-white inside covers and pages. No CGC census listing for this title.

:takeit:

I'll take the T-Man 38

United States Fighting Air Force #11. Grade = VF. Sale price = $75.

Slight curl at spine and light stacking impression along right edge. Off-white inside covers and pages. No CGC census listing for this title.

Two beauties! Many thanks, guys! (thumbs u (thumbs u

Uncle Charlie’s Fables #1. Grade = VF-. Sale price = $100.

Humidity-induced rippling along spine. Stacking impression (ncb) along bottom edge. Off-white inside covers (with light tan top/bottom edges) and pages. No copies listed in the CGC census.

Uncle Charlie’s Fables #4. Grade = VF-. Sale price = $45.

Full-length ncb stacking impression near right edge. Off-white inside covers (with light tan top/bottom edges) and pages.

Uncle Charlie’s Fables #5. Grade = VF-/VF. Sale price = $50.

Spine ticks. Off-white inside covers (with light tan top/bottom edges) and pages. No copies listed in the CGC census.

Uncle Charlie’s Fables #1. Grade = VF-. Sale price = $100.

Humidity-induced rippling along spine. Stacking impression (ncb) along bottom edge. Off-white inside covers (with light tan top/bottom edges) and pages. No copies listed in the CGC census.

Uncle Charlie’s Fables #4. Grade = VF-. Sale price = $45.

Full-length ncb stacking impression near right edge. Off-white inside covers (with light tan top/bottom edges) and pages.

Uncle Charlie’s Fables #5. Grade = VF-/VF. Sale price = $50.

Spine ticks. Off-white inside covers (with light tan top/bottom edges) and pages. No copies listed in the CGC census.

Another winnah! :acclaim: Uncle Charlie. lol Fun additions to a most incredible collection. (worship)

This might be in my top ten all time favorite sales threads ever here on the boards. It's such a treat to see (and be able to purchse some of) these fantastic books :applause:

I'll take that warfront with the trooper cover
I will take the fightin airforce parachute cover as well
Oh, and I will take the madhouse

Three great selections, and we're now officially sold out of the U through Z titles. lol Many thanks for the repeat biz, Vaughn! (worship)

This might be in my top ten all time favorite sales threads ever here on the boards. It's such a treat to see (and be able to purchse some of) these fantastic books :applause:

Many thanks, Jeffro. Coming from you, this means a lot. :blush::takeit:

I really enjoyed cataloging this final piece of the collection, and I'm pleased to be able to share it with all the Board members via this forum. Our own daily tour through seldom seen bits and pieces of the Gerber Guide.

Captain Rocket 1

Space Ace 5

No brainers, if I do say so myself. Look, listen, and learn from a pro, gentlemen. Many thanks, Richard! :headbang:

Space Ace has some superb story art by Fred Guardineer. (thumbs u

The host of this thread is the coolest of the cool, the hippest of the hip, a prince among men, the salt of the Earth... (thumbs u

Please add this with my other purchase.

House of Mystery #20. Grade = FN+. Sale price = $100 :takeit: Thanks.

Thank you, Thomas! The colors on this one just pop! :cloud9: