• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm....Batman!

47 posts in this topic

No, I insist. I'm Batman.
:sumo:

Well on second thought, I'm much better looking in a Batgirl costume.

stevie wonder could see that that is true.

I have already owned every batman book...so no "new" ones...just coming clean to the world (thumbs u

and 5+ for every pre-robbin.

(thumbs u

No, I insist. I'm Batman.
:sumo:

Well on second thought, I'm much better looking in a Batgirl costume.

stevie wonder could see that that is true.

doh!

Am I reading this right Rick??? You don't have anymore pre-robin Tec books :o
oh, I still have a couple of lovelies... tec 27 in 7.0 mod, tec 29 in 7.0 blue, a really nice tec 31 (though, as with all tec 31's I have owned, there is a pending sale on this one and possibly the 27 and 29 )... a few goodies that , at least for the time being, remain in my possession (thumbs u

HMMMMM i thought there would be some incredible book you were gonna show, Im very very dissapointed in you now :cry:
nothing I can show in this thread that hasn't been shown a dozen times over (thumbs u

tec 29 in 7.0 blue

I saw this book at Mega-Con, and frankly, its one of those rare "left-nut" type of books. Absolutely amazing copy.

I'm pretty sure I saw it at NYCC, and I agree!

Am I reading this right Rick??? You don't have anymore pre-robin Tec books :o
oh, I still have a couple of lovelies... tec 27 in 7.0 mod, tec 29 in 7.0 blue, a really nice tec 31 (though, as with all tec 31's I have owned, there is a pending sale on this one and possibly the 27 and 29 )... a few goodies that , at least for the time being, remain in my possession (thumbs u
a pre-robin is never too far from the gator's mouth :whistle: