• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin -- Nov 11-13, 2011

137 posts in this topic

You should be able to find out how much they are charging for signatures either by asking other boardies who have seen them at shows or maybe by contacting Wizard (though I'm not super optimistic on this last one). If you can get the money end of things worked out I am still happy to try to help out if I can.

Time to give this thread a :bump:. Now that people have made it through fan days, who is looking forward to Austin? I just hope the books are good, the guests show up, and good times are had by all. We may have hit on this earlier, but board dinner? I'd like to start the idea sooner rather than later, as we couldn't get any momentum behind a board dinner at the Dallas show in may.

My brother and I and some other friends are going to be at the La Quinta. Anyone else staying close?

It is a shame this show is the same weekend as OAFcon. Still, given the choice, I'll go with the old school show. I wonder how many potential WWA attendees will be going 7 hours north instead of Austin.

Never heard of this show, what is it?

So let's start a list of all the boardies who plan to attend. I plan to be there at least part of all three days depending on how early I can get there on Friday. Just copy this post and put your name at the bottom of the list:

mysterio

jaster-mereel

So let's start a list of all the boardies who plan to attend. I plan to be there at least part of all three days depending on how early I can get there on Friday. Just copy this post and put your name at the bottom of the list:

mysterio

jaster-mereel

Go-t-a