• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,917 posts in this topic

Great Covers (as always) sterling. I really like the where monsters dwell stuff.

Anyways, I picked up a cool ghost manor cover. And It got me to thinking about how original predator really was. Do they look like cousins or what?

rh0hlw.jpg

Reminds me of the movie jeepers creepers.--Nice looking book!!

Great Covers (as always) sterling. I really like the where monsters dwell stuff.

Anyways, I picked up a cool ghost manor cover. And It got me to thinking about how original predator really was. Do they look like cousins or what?

rh0hlw.jpg

Reminds me of the movie jeepers creepers.--Nice looking book!!

Good Call! Maybe predator tried to land on his planet and he got the upper hand?

Amazing how these archetypes submerge throughout history.

51q2b4.jpg

0792733009O.jpg

I'm now suspending collecting for some time (short of keeping my TWD collection up to date)...

Bigger priorities...need a break...whatever. I'll still be around posting, although I

suspect that if it lures me I'll probably have to quit this too.

Take care, all.

I'm now suspending collecting for some time (short of keeping my TWD collection up to date)...

Bigger priorities...need a break...whatever. I'll still be around posting, although I

suspect that if it lures me I'll probably have to quit this too.

Take care, all.

You'll be back!

You cannot escape the clutches of... horror comic collecting!!! :eek:

It's a sure thing this time I tell ya! And btw, I haven't done this EVERY year (believe it or not, I've been here almost 5 years!)

I just got my first 9.8 EC book, so I think the tide is turning to different ages.... :wishluck:

To be honest, I'm just flat burned out on the chase, and the money needs to go to more important things. Not trying to create a drama, just going to be even more low key than I already am.

I also have some IT projects related to comics that I want to pursue...and redirecting my efforts there is the only way I think it can happen. Hint: I think you guys are gonna like it!