• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Bronze Horror Thread
16 16

Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Pick your four favorite Bronze Horror Title:

14,909 posts in this topic

as a kid, I was a HOM snob, so i dismissed ghosts & unex, but in hindsight, that is awesome! :applause:

Actually, so was I. According to title creator Leo Dorfman, DC even dismissed the title...even surprised it was a consistent seller---maybe the simple word "Ghosts" was enough? :shrug:

There definitely wasn't a huge variance in the "victim gets revenge from beyond the grave" theme. Let's face it...HOM outshines the others by a mile...but I still have a place for all of 'em :)

Infinity covers rule!

That's a nice one, Sterling.

It's funny how many of the horror titles had 3 children on the covers, particularly after Adams ran so far with it...

Edited by HighVoltage

Infinity covers rule!

That's a nice one, Sterling.

It's funny how many of the horror titles had 3 children on the covers, particularly after Adams ran so far with it...

I haven't noticed that, frankly! But now I do!

with my latest bronze Lady in White, I figured it was time to create a nice family photo).

HTTlH.jpg

Love the grouping! (but the first book seems out of place since the girl is in a red dress).

with my latest bronze Lady in White, I figured it was time to create a nice family photo).

HTTlH.jpg

Love the grouping! (but the first book seems out of place since the girl is in a red dress).

yeah there are a couple of non-Lady in White Ladies in there... The rest of the books were just soooo gothic-horror-y that I had to get them (the two HoS books)

two more coming soon...

That's a nice set of books and all difficult to come by at a decent price. I've only been able to score about five issues including WW199 in 9.4, WW200 (rocky mountain copy), HoM210, and PS26 (don rosa copy) in 9.6 and and DMofFL 4 (pacific coast copy) in 9.8 from your set so far.

Three of those are pretty high on my list including the Phantom Stranger 10, the DMofFL 3 and the House of Secrets 94. Good job on picking all of those up for a good price I'd imagine.