• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGG (not CGC) holder professionally tested PLASTIC NOT ARCHIVAL!!!

411 posts in this topic

You wouldn't know a roid-induced rage if it came up, stepped on your pencil-thin neck, then tied your legs into little bow-tie knots. "Turkey" isn't just a screen name for you, is it? It's a way of life? Here you go a'wassling...

Awww...is this prison sweet-talk that I'm hearing? cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

Perhaps you and Ashley Rudd would like to fly to the Big City (on my dime) so that we can all have a sit-down and discuss our feelings Attica-style? I would, of course, be obliged at some point to flay the flesh from your bones with a homemade shiv that I have fashioned from a spork. You remember "sporks", don't you? Surely a body of a sexual "peculiarity" such as yours would be well-familiarized with transfunctional cutlery. If you're unclear, just ask your buddy Supawimp to draw you a picture.

Just a little off topic here but why doesn't CGC develop a completely sealed holder that is air tight. I would think that that would keep the comic preserved for many moons.

The paper needs to breathe or else all the gases given off will be re-absorbed by the comic book thereby causing more harm than good.

I don't know where the untruths lie here within this claim, or who misread what information, or how some of us have come to the wrong conclusions with what we have been provided.... I just don't believe that CGGs inner well can be harmful to the books as being presented by Kev and his "buddy".

I may be wrong, and I have been before. But, all this is just how I feel. SO THERE!!!

-----Sid

A very solid, reasonable and logical response Sid.

I think that the possibility of that report being true should be enough for you and others to take a real hard look into just what it is that CGG's inner wells are made of.

I look forward to CGG's official answer as to what it is that they are selling.

Kev

A note to everyone: I have discovered that our planet Earth is indeed round & not flat as is so commonly thought. Conspiracy theorists & Non-believers, fire away. popcorn.gif

Does it hurt you to produce coherent thoughts? Is that why you live your life this way? This is, of course, only a theorey.

Does it hurt you to produce coherent thoughts? Is that why you live your life this way? This is, of course, only a theorey.

Egads! 893whatthe.gif

An excellent question... I would assume it to be true, if one is, in fact, travelling faster than the speed of light... damn way to make an easy buck, if you ask me. :::shudder:::

Egads! 893whatthe.gif

An excellent question... I would assume it to be true, if one is, in fact, travelling faster than the speed of light... damn way to make an easy buck, if you ask me. :::shudder:::

Ah, but as any amateur astrophysicist knows, it is IMPOSSIBLE to move faster than the speed of light! So my theorey stands.

Don't you know that gravity, time and speed are all interspacially connected?

The time differential for us is different than those elsewhere, assuming there are others elsewhere. We are all travelling at speeds exceeding 24,000 miles per hour on a rock with enormous inward gravity.

So as you can see we have all 3 key elements here, Einstein was right after all!

What is your theory regarding these facts?

Timely

The time differential for us is different than those elsewhere, assuming there are others elsewhere. We are all travelling at speeds exceeding 24,000 miles per hour on a rock with enormous inward gravity.

So as you can see we have all 3 key elements here, Einstein was right after all!

Timely

I'm afraid you're in over your head. Naturally the three are related, if not "connected"... but that does not change the fact that a body can not, under any circumstances, move faster than the speed of light. Relative speed or no, they will not break the light barrier.

Timely

I'm afraid you're in over your head. Naturally the three are related, if not "connected"... but that does not change the fact that a body can not, under any circumstances, move faster than the speed of light. Relative speed or no, they will not break the light barrier.

Then please explain a "black hole." 893whatthe.gif

Gravitation pull is so strong that light is bent and cannot escape. If nothing can catch up to light, then nothing can bend light, and we all know that's a false statement. makepoint.gif

Timely

Then please explain a "black hole." 893whatthe.gif

Gravitation pull is so strong that light is bent and cannot escape. If nothing can catch up to light, then nothing can bend light, and we all know that's a false statement. makepoint.gif

Your logic is fallacious. Light can be bent. Ever heard of a prism? "Catching up with light" has nothing to do with it. It's not my law of reality, it's Einstein's. Look it up.

The only theory I'd like to know from you is why you are listed as "Anonymous" on the forum? Now that would be an interesting thought from you! 27_laughing.gif

Timely

Why?

Why ask why?

g'night

Pepsi vs. Coke - A BLIND TASTE TEST! Then what if the TESTING COMPANY has a bias against CgC or CgG? Maybe they sell on ebay in their spare time or the parent company accepts advertising revenue from them?

I'd say we let an Overstreet Advisor do the test - not me though, How about Darth or climb the VERY MOUNTAIN ITSELF - Arnold Blumberg? Then the results can be published ala Tracey's report like in Comic Book Monthly or something.

Has anyone tested the holders for radioactivity? Oops I went supid -

Or how about developing a new holder, even better than Barex, which we have to replace every seven years anyway?

Who said Barex needs to be changed every 7 years. This is information is FALSE. 893frustrated.gif

You wouldn't know a roid-induced rage if it came up, stepped on your pencil-thin neck, then tied your legs into little bow-tie knots. "Turkey" isn't just a screen name for you, is it? It's a way of life? Here you go a'wassling...

Awww...is this prison sweet-talk that I'm hearing? cloud9.gifflowerred.gif

Perhaps you and Ashley Rudd would like to fly to the Big City (on my dime) so that we can all have a sit-down and discuss our feelings Attica-style? I would, of course, be obliged at some point to flay the flesh from your bones with a homemade shiv that I have fashioned from a spork. You remember "sporks", don't you? Surely a body of a sexual "peculiarity" such as yours would be well-familiarized with transfunctional cutlery. If you're unclear, just ask your buddy Supawimp to draw you a picture.

It's official...he's back! Welcome back Hammer!!!! hi.gif