• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of the most undervalued BA book?

58 posts in this topic

I gotta agree with mrlatko (thumbs u

Is there ever an auction without at least a couple 9.4+ copies of conan 1 in it? Maybe if this new movie makes him as popular as he was when I was a kid(which based on the previews I e seen is HIGHLY doubtful!) I'd feel different but if anything I'd say right now based on supply the book is overvalued.

Thank you for your response guys.

Sorry, I was talking about the 9.6. Census shows 90 copies. I did not see a lot of white pages around (it may be just me).

9.6 prices were somewhat flat for the past years and I do not know why, my guts tell me price will pick-up for this grade. Maybe my former stock market trader instinct (that could misguide me). :whistle:

Dom :)

DC Horror HoS 92,Bats 232 Come on The 1st Ras Al Ghul,the coolest Bat Villain since the Joker and he's only how much? Should be a bigger book in my opinion. (shrug)

Is there a high demand for Batman #232?

Just asking since I was never really tempted by new villains. Not a lot of 9.6 around, for sure.

Dom ;)

DC Horror HoS 92,Bats 232 Come on The 1st Ras Al Ghul,the coolest Bat Villain since the Joker and he's only how much? Should be a bigger book in my opinion. (shrug)

Just asking since I was never really tempted by new villains. Not a lot of 9.6 around, for sure.

Dom ;)

WHA! :o I would say it's got a little demand. doh!

Dom ;)

Sells very quickly priced right in all grades, slabbed or not. People hoard this great cover. Adams interior pencils throughout as a bonus!

Dom ;)

Sells very quickly priced right in all grades, slabbed or not. People hoard this great cover. Adams interior pencils throughout as a bonus!

I seem to be the only one not interested by the Batman #232 cover nor Ras Al Ghul. (shrug)

Really tempted by Conan #1 though. :)

Dom ;)

I seem to be the only one not interested by the Batman #232 cover nor Ras Al Ghul. (shrug)

Really tempted by Conan #1 though. :)

Your talking about under valued books,are you not? Conan #1 is a great book! I own a 9.4 one myself and would love to see it appreciate,but under valued?

Your talking about under valued books,are you not? Conan #1 is a great book! I own a 9.4 one myself and would love to see it appreciate,but under valued?

Undervalued was the question, yes. :)

Undervalued or overvalued, that is the question. hm

Based on the price movement since 2003 (in 9.6) I would say that it is undervalued.

:headbang:

I collect bronze and could care less about Bat 232 or Ras Al Ghul . . I do have Conan #1 but I would not say its under valued. A lot of copies and alot of folks could care less about Conan either .He was popuilar when I was younger but not so much now and I personally never liked the character. To each his own. If I could have a Conan #1 or a Astonishing Tales #25 (Deathlock) in 9.6 I would take the Deathlock every time as its a more interesting character . Again thats me .

A book that "could" be undervalued is Werewolf by Night #32 . Moon Knight . . I know so many people who like this character . I also personally like the character and while I know hes not up there with the known heroes , he has a niche following. Another one would be Nova #1 if there wasnt a billion copies of that book. Nova is another character who has a decent Following ( my personal favorite other then Spidey/Torch) .

To each his own. If I could have a Conan #1 or a Astonishing Tales #25 (Deathlock) in 9.6 I would take the Deathlock every time as its a more interesting character . Again thats me .

That's exactly the path I followed, although I'm perfectly happy with a beautifully-presenting 9.4 white pager.

Still to get my WWBN 32.

No way is WWBN 32 undervalued IMO!

Yeah, the last sale ($777) was kind of low but it's 9.6 average sale since 2009 is over $1100. That's pretty pricey if you ask me. He does have a pretty big niche following but he's still a 2nd tier character at best. Definitely not undervalued if you ask me (shrug)

No way is WWBN 32 undervalued IMO!

Yeah, the last sale ($777) was kind of low but it's 9.6 average sale since 2009 is over $1100. That's pretty pricey if you ask me. He does have a pretty big niche following but he's still a 2nd tier character at best. Definitely not undervalued if you ask me (shrug)

Don't bring logic and numbers into this,we have to humor him.I mean Rather have Deathlok,really?

I did say "could" be undervalues. DO I think it is . Probably not. Was just throwing it out there. And as for Deathlock , well I just dont like Conan comics. Just a personal preference. You could switch out Deathlock for anyone really.