• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One of the most undervalued BA book?

58 posts in this topic

If they have the brains to stick to the R.E. Howard material the results could be impressive....with a wealth of material to draw from for sequels. I'm not holding my breath, however. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Deathlok is now a member of X-Force if you can believe that. So the character is currently in use in new Marvels. I'm suspecting if they keep X-Force interesting we could see a surge in value for all character's first appearances associated with the title.

Deathlok is now a member of X-Force if you can believe that. So the character is currently in use in new Marvels. I'm suspecting if they keep X-Force interesting we could see a surge in value for all character's first appearances associated with the title.
The last X-Force team went from suck to blow (spaceballs), I don't expect much from the current incarnation..

Thank you for your response guys.

Sorry, I was talking about the 9.6. Census shows 90 copies. I did not see a lot of white pages around (it may be just me).

9.6 prices were somewhat flat for the past years and I do not know why, my guts tell me price will pick-up for this grade. Maybe my former stock market trader instinct (that could misguide me). :whistle:

Dom :)

You're off by one grade. Investment potential for Conan 1 would probably start at 9.8. I've got a friend who still has the 10 raw copies he bought off the stands ( but he's hopelessly married to them lol ) GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Good point, Jimbo! 9.8 is the grade. (thumbs u

Dom (also friend of Jesus) ;)

I always thought Mystique was a great X-men villian, but her 1st app, has never been high, even in 9.8. I also think that Iron Man #55 is undervalued, essentially most important book in entire run, as number one is not his first app.

I vote #1 and then #55, personally.

Luke Cage Hero for Hire 1?

Black cover tough in high grade

1st appearance

Early African American Hero to have his own book

Movie always rumored, but never pans out.

Is anything more undervalued?

Sweet Christmas.......

Leader of Current Thunderbolts, Former Member of FF, and Avengers

Even Nic Coppola Cage thought he was cool enough to use his surname.

I always thought Mystique was a great X-men villian, but her 1st app, has never been high, even in 9.8. I also think that Iron Man #55 is undervalued, essentially most important book in entire run, as number one is not his first app.

I'd have to agree with this...

Iron Man 55 is a good call.

Didn't occur to me because for a big Starlin fan it's a grail book and a keeper, so at this stage price movement isn't a concern for me.

Although Neal Adams isn't the artist, I still say DETECTIVE COMICS 411 is under-valued.

It is the 1st appearance of Talia BEFORE BATMAN 232.

I think the reference to Ra's is mentioned in #411 as well BEFORE his actual appearance in #232.

Open to discussion....

Although Neal Adams isn't the artist, I still say DETECTIVE COMICS 411 is under-valued.

It is the 1st appearance of Talia BEFORE BATMAN 232.

I think the reference to Ra's is mentioned in #411 as well BEFORE his actual appearance in #232.

Open to discussion....

I agree that Tec #411 is undervalued, but that will likely not be the case closer to the new Batmovie if Talia is in it. :wishluck: