• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Additions - Fall 2011

180 posts in this topic

Hi, I would like to request Dr. Kildare and Ben Casey be added to the sets and please include their Four Color 1st issues (for example Four Color #1337 for Dr. Kildare). If possible can you include them as one set under Dell Doctors, or TV Doctors.

Thank you

Edit - Almost forgot, can you include the Gold Key-Ben Casey Film Stories #1 as well in the set. Guess that eliminates Dell Doctors as a title for the set ;-)

Gemma,

Please consider adding sets for:

> Sponge Bob

> Planet of the Apes (Boom)

Please expand Haunt (Image) to include:

> #7 second print

> #13 has three different covers - I have all 3 graded and it looks like on the census they smashed them all into one listing - so I'm not sure if they can be broken out in the set listing or not?

> #16 regular edition

THX!

Gemma

I started my set for the Neal Adams DC and Marvel comics covers. Thank you for all of your hard work in making this possible.

Now the fun part, filling it.

Bert

Gemma

I haven't finish checking the entire listing of the Neal Adams DC and Marvel but noticed that Avengers # 80 on the list. This cover was done by John Buscema and Tom Palmer.

Missing is All Star Batman # 8 & 9. Batman Odyssey # 1 - 6.

Also of note is the back cover of Amazing World of DC Comics # 15 of Woman Woman by Neal Adams.

More later when I get done on transferring the list.

Bert

Wow looks like the Fall 2011 list is nearly done and it's not even Fall yet!!! :golfclap:

Looks like we will have a Fall 2011 Part II list soon - :applause:

Way to go Gemma! As always you rock :headbang:

(and yes I'm blatantly kissing up so you'll put my GI Joe Convention Set request in the Registry!!)

Seriously, we REALLY appriciate all your work! (worship)

Could you please add E.C. Comic's War Against Crime series from 1948?

Thank you!

I just wanted to make a quick addendum to this request. Issues #10 and #11 are already present in the 'Vault of Horror' set. Could you please add a separate set that would contain War Against Crime #1 - #11?

Thanks In Advance!

ROCKETEER Set, why aren't these included?

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine (Comico) 1

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine (Comico) 2

Rocketeer Adventure Magazine (Dark Horse) 3

Amazing Heroes (Fantagraphics) 37

Amazing Heroes Preview Special (Fantagraphics) 145

The Rocketeer: The Official Movie Adaptation (Walt Disney) nn Deluxe Edition

The current set is focused on the original story arc, which is commonly recognized as five issues total. Gemma may want to create a second set, which would contain a Rocketeer Complete set, and rename the current set "Rocketeer Original Story Arc."

There is already a Rocketeer Adventure Magazine set for the #1-3 issues, which contain the next story arc. And with a Rocketeer Complete set, you can also add books such as Cheval Noir#17, which contains a Rocketeer card inside.

The current set is focused on the original story arc, which is commonly recognized as five issues total. Gemma may want to create a second set, which would contain a Rocketeer Complete set, and rename the current set "Rocketeer Original Story Arc."

There is already a Rocketeer Adventure Magazine set for the #1-3 issues, which contain the next story arc. And with a Rocketeer Complete set, you can also add books such as Cheval Noir#17, which contains a Rocketeer card inside.

Just finished "The Complete Deluxe Edition" which covered this arc so that makes sense. Gemma could just rename it Rocketeer (1982-1984) alla the Hellboy (1993-1994) set and create a Rocketeer set that includes an expanded list of books with Rocketeer stories.

Just finished "The Complete Deluxe Edition" which covered this arc so that makes sense. Gemma could just rename it Rocketeer (1982-1984) alla the Hellboy (1993-1994) set and create a Rocketeer set that includes an expanded list of books with Rocketeer stories.

I like it! :applause: