• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

transformers 3

19 posts in this topic

I love the old G1 Series the 1986 Movie & Beast Wars.

But I have yet to see the movies. :P

I watched the 1986 movie recently and I still loved it the first film was good but the second was kinda lame imo.

Yup Number 2 was not as good as #1 but #3 looks better than #2 if anything I am going to go just to make fun of it :) My only real problem with the movie is they keep putting that sigma 6 insufficiently_thoughtful_person in it ...

Galvatron!

When Megatron needs a paint job and a new hat...bring in Galvatron!

I love that scene!

Orson Welles voice as Unicron still sends chills down my spine. :eek:

And I'm sure everyone here knows who voiced Galvatron. :cool:

I'm not a fan of the first two movies, wish they gave Starscream his voice from the cartoons, lol.

Trailer looks very good for this one though ;-)

Me to unfortunately the gentleman that voiced Starscream dies a number of years ago. Mental health issues I believe.

1st wasn't bad but the 2nd was absolute trash. I remember apologizing to my wife in the middle of it (as I stupidly convinced her to go with me doh! )

Yes, the 2nd one was garbage. I couldn't believe how bad it was compared to the 1st one. I liked the first one. This "Dark of the Moon" just has to be better than the 2nd one. I'm in and will pay to see it. I hope it's not a sham and I'm crying robbery heading to the exits.