• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Good Girl Covers...

420 posts in this topic

According to the OPG, these Giant Comics Editions have between 100-164 pages...this #15 issue was published near the end of the 17-issue run and has closer to 100 pages.

GE

Darn. So that's what "giant" refers to? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The other is just a great book! Its a complete time capsule of the early 50's I LOVE how it combines Be-bop, which had just broken into the mainstream along with the Hawaiian craze that was sweeping the country as well.

I first noticed this book in the overstreet around 1986 where it was listed as having a bare breasted cover. That notation has long been dropped, but it always stuck in my mind as being one of the few unusual examples of that. This is the first copy I have ever noticed for sale, and its a beauty! cloud9.gif

1514313-anchors.jpg

1514313-anchors.jpg.15172ea3a663b3d29fbc9d35acd4ba98.jpg

That, without a doubt, is the finest Hawaiian, Bepob, Hula, Canoe cover I have ever seen!

Looks like a lot of fun. I'd be interested in knowing what you think of the stories.

Thanks all!

I Have been going after all the books that first hit me in my first couple overstreets that just filled me with the magic that kept me coming back. I was 11 when i got the '84 guide, nad it was just like a wonderland. I think those have always been some of my favorite covers because of that, and its time to have them!

By the way black hand, what is your avatar from, that is one creepy fella!

yay.gif

@ adamstrange.

takeit.gif Do you own the Mile High copy of Jo-Jo #11? If so, are you interested in selling? I have been hoping that this issue was in the Crippen Collection, but to this point, I have waited in vain.