• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Good Girl Covers...

420 posts in this topic

yay.gif

@ adamstrange.

takeit.gif Do you own the Mile High copy of Jo-Jo #11? If so, are you interested in selling? I have been hoping that this issue was in the Crippen Collection, but to this point, I have waited in vain.

Welcome to the Boards! hi.gif

Based on your sig line it looks like we have another GGA collector joining us!

Love to see some scans if you'd like to post!

There are 11,000 Crippens so I think it'll be a year before they put all of them up for sale -- or so I was told.

Mile High copy of Amazing Ghost Stories #14. May not fit the "rule of thumb" 50%, but certainly is an incredible cover. The only problem is that the monsters are so well drawn that it distracts somewhat from the more important damsel in distress.

amazingghost14.jpg

Mile High copy of Amazing Ghost Stories #14. May not fit the "rule of thumb" 50%, but certainly is an incredible cover. The only problem is that the monsters are so well drawn that it distracts somewhat from the more important damsel in distress.

amazingghost14.jpg

That's beautiful! 893whatthe.gif

I have never seen the Sinbad before. That one is really nice, however, it would be nice to be able to see her face a letter better.

Ghost Comics #2. I haven't seen anyone mentioning this book as being one of the better GGA books. It is defininetly in my Top 10, even if its value pales in comparison to other GGA books. This book just sold on Heritage yesterday. I lost the auction at the last second in a bidding war. Sigh, if only I could turn back the clock 19 hours.

ghost_2.jpg

Thanks adamstrange. That is Matt Baker art.

That's a good thing! thumbsup2.gif

I like Ghost 2. headbang.gif

Holy cow!! That has to be the highest graded copy in existence!! hail.gif

It would be amazing just to take a tour of your collection. I will avoid asking the obvious question, because I already know the answer. gossip.gifangel.gif

It would be amazing just to take a tour of your collection. I will avoid asking the obvious question, because I already know the answer. gossip.gifangel.gif

I tried to follow him home once, but he lost me. poke2.gif

news.gif

I prevoiusly contacted adam, asking him if he would be willing to sell me his Jo-Jo #11. My recent post was to the effect that I would not bother him again asking him if he would sell me his Ghost #2.

sorry.gif

amazingghost14.jpg

Consider how different this would be if the book were done by Fiction House:

1. Girl would be in the foreground.

2. Girl would be wearing less clothing.

3. Monsters wouldn't be drawn as well.

4. Spear would be going through a monster and not just at it.

5. There'd probably be some sort of animal in the background.

Ah, Fiction House. You got to love it. For some unknown reason, when you mentioned that there would be an animal on the cover I pictured a nice cow grazing in the water. juggle.gif That would certainly draw your attention where it should be focused.

Ah, Fiction House. You got to love it. For some unknown reason, when you mentioned that there would be an animal on the cover I pictured a nice cow grazing in the water. juggle.gif That would certainly draw your attention where it should be focused.

27_laughing.gif

Ok adam, I am a glutton for punishment. Mind torturing me more with some of your other high grade beauties? Do you happen to have Jo-Jo #25 that you can show off, or perhaps a Phantom Lady #23? You have got some amazing books in your collection!

Torture me! Torture me!

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gif