• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favorite Good Girl Covers...

420 posts in this topic

This thread has been too quiet lately. I'm resurrecting it with the Mile High copy of Authentic Police Cases # 6, a book that has something for everyone: (1) a Matt Baker cover, (2) a negligee panel that is reprinted in SOTI ("an invitation to learning"), and (3) no copies listed on the CGC census.

491017-Auth.Pol.6.jpg

491017-Auth_Pol.6.jpg.2b9c2b6473051db9264f493be60e9462.jpg

great books donut! Does that charlton run as much over guide as it should?

Actually, I think there was a warehouse find or something like it of that particular issue. I bought one in high grade on Ebay for $9 off a guy who was selling 5 of them simultaneously a few years back, it has the same scuffing on the diagonal banner as Donut's copy. The cover is recycled from an old Fox romance book, the title escapes me.

SEXXXY!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif Is that Gill Fox or Bill Ward cover art?? I've always liked that cover since the 1st time I saw it!!! Congrats!!!

Al Hartley?

..my bad,..it is Gil Fox...you can see his sig on the bottom....

Gill Fox , from what I read,esp.in Alter Ego was a close friend to Lou fine also , another golden age great,it's a shame, not to many of those guys around, but there comic art will live on, as long as their are collectors like us!!! thumbsup2.gif