• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dzminn's feedback thread

21 posts in this topic

You're running behind and are rushing to get out the door.

Just as you're walking out you notice that the mailman left a package.

It's from Dave.

You start opening it.

You're going to be reaaaaaaaaaaaally late because you better pack a lunch to open a package from Dave.

True story. Thanks, my friend! (thumbs u

I just recieved my second package from Dave and couldnt be happier. Opening His packages reminds me of xmas morning as a kid, only you need a sawzaw to get them open. The bonus goodies he always throws in is a cherry on top of the treat that is dealing with dave. Along with my stack of sweet comics i purchased from him, he threw in a free pocketbook and some cards, which was a delight for me since one of the packs had a card in it that i cherrished as a kid. I carried the card with me every where iwent and bythe time i lost it, it was so beat up. It was pretty cool to see that same card again, only in mint condition now,and brought back many of memories.

I cant reccomend dave enough, hes as an amazing of a guy as he is a seller. And no, im not trying to get more freebies in my next box. :)

Good thing I didnt need a saw. I had my brute might and muscles.

:sumo:

Quick shipment and good packaging. Would buy from Dzminn again. Thank you! Time to get to reading Wrightsons' Batman/Aliens!! Such cool Cover on book 1.

Brian

I bought an assortment of stuff from one of Dave's recent sales--comics, magazines, paperback books, and wax pack cards.  Everything was in excellent condition and very reasonably priced, and it arrived lightning fast.  One of the coolest boxes of goodies I've purchased here!  I will definitely be watching for his next sale...  (thumbsu