• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My market report not in new ospg

90 posts in this topic

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there :cry:

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there :cry:

Obviously Overstreet is raising his standards. :baiting:

I saved it to a file this year (last year email was lost and I had to reconstruct but at least it made the guide)

Will ask mark or jc tomorrow what happened :sorry:

Obviously Overstreet is raising his standards. :baiting:

doh! Should have known lol

sweet! Actual content in the GA forum here we come!

Until then we'll all have to keep arguing about what the appropriate price for a DKR interior art page is. :D

I am otw to sd but file is on my computer. Will post here when I return

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there.

I heard Richie Muchin's report was considered more accurate and was given the space.

So we got our weekly shipment in yesterday (ups fluke). And I quickly grabbed the new guide to thumb through and noticed my report was not in there.

I heard Richie Muchin's report was considered more accurate and was given the space.

Not true. Turns out Richie won this year's "Best Comic Dealer in a Thong" award, and his two page bikini spread trumped Gator's contribution. Oh well, who needs accurate pricing info anyway...this is Overstreet afterall.

Not true. Turns out Richie won this year's "Best Comic Dealer in a Thong" award, and his two page bikini spread trumped Gator's contribution. Oh well, who needs accurate pricing info anyway...this is Overstreet afterall.

We want photos!

Perhaps Sulipia's report was so long there wasn't room for other reports :shrug:

HEY! (tsk) We need to know what is happening in the Archie and Jughead market!!

:jokealert: