• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Annual San Diego Party at RareHighGrade's

114 posts in this topic

Well guys, the rest of us arent complaining! Dont know what shaky start is referred to, unless they are saying they prefer photos of the actual con to a fellow boardie's back garden?

I wan't complainin' :blush: I love this stuff!

And that back yard is so nice I'd look at pictures of it by itself. Check out the brick work on that arch. And the ceramic backsplash behind the grill!

As for the shaky start, go back and read the first page :gossip:

There's even a waterfall and a slide. :cloud9:

I was going to invite everyone to bring their swimsuits and make it a pool party, but then I remembered how harsh CGC is on water stains.

And Gator in his mesh thong is NOT a pretty sight to behold :sick:

Well guys, the rest of us arent complaining! Dont know what shaky start is referred to, unless they are saying they prefer photos of the actual con to a fellow boardie's back garden?

And that back yard is so nice I'd look at pictures of it by itself. Check out the brick work on that arch. And the ceramic backsplash behind the grill!

I was going to invite everyone to bring their swimsuits and make it a pool party, but then I remembered how harsh CGC is on water stains.

CGC is known to be fairly harsh on mesh thongs!

CGC is known to be fairly harsh on mesh thongs!

hm OK, if invited next year I promise to leave my speedos back at the hotel! (thumbs u

Ummmm, ...I don't think that came out right. doh!

Can anyone confirm if that Marvel Mystery #3 from the pics is the one that used to be owned by Bedrock when he had the #3/#4 pair?

I just about lost my lunch, and it's still 3 hours til lunch time!

I have started all the past threads and only you and I took pictures. :ohnoez:

I should have taken some pictures of Alan (pedigreeman) riding on the cooler in the back of the van. He really deserved better travel accommodations.

Didn't you tell Zaid last year to ride on the roof? (shrug)

He did ride on the roof. Surfed the van all the way to Peter's guard shack. And he preached about law, the CIA and pressing to the other drivers at every stoplight. We finally turned the radio up to drown out the noise.

Would that I were so lucky to have gotten something other than the cold metal floor to ride on. As for Zaid, I don't believe it. There's no radio loud enough to drown him out.

:P

Can anyone confirm if that Marvel Mystery #3 from the pics is the one that used to be owned by Bedrock when he had the #3/#4 pair?

I think john told me he has owned it for some time, so I don't think it was bedrocks

:acclaim:

I think john told me he has owned it for some time, so I don't think it was bedrocks

Twern't mine.

Twern't mine.

there you go, confirmation of a confirmation lol

Bunky is not impressed.

None of these were at the dinner but I didn't have any other place to post this.

Dale, Dr Watson, Bunky and Paratrooper

SDCon2011Bunkyisnotamused.jpg

Looks like Vaughn brought his parachute, just in case!

lol

Looks like me and DWatson, got someluvin going on :boo:

Looks like wishful thinking on your part.

Twern't mine.

there you go, confirmation of a confirmation lol

So it's not the one that Pauly sold a few years ago?

Peter is a great guy and is one of the smartest people I've ever met, but not an egomaniac

What do you mean "one of" ? :grin:

Seriously, thanks for the kind words guys.

On a more constructive note - I had an absolutely great time at Peter's house, and I'm glad it finally worked out. Genuine people with a shared passion and some truly amazing books. Thanks again to Peter and his wonderful wife.

Peter

Peter is a great guy and is one of the smartest people I've ever met, but not an egomaniac

What do you mean "one of" ? :grin:

Seriously, thanks for the kind words guys.

On a more constructive note - I had an absolutely great time at Peter's house, and I'm glad it finally worked out. Genuine people with a shared passion and some truly amazing books. Thanks again to Peter and his wonderful wife.

Peter

Go get ready for the party tomorrow.