• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Annual San Diego Party at RareHighGrade's

114 posts in this topic

After some delicious pizza, we began by looking at Gator's books. That's pedigreeman holding an AMF, and I'm holding a Fantastic #3(sorry about the glare). Also pictured are Socratic Wonder, John Wise, rarehighgrade, and Gator...

P1100301.jpg

Seriously though, thanks for taking the trouble to share some of your experiences with those of us who couldnt make it! (thumbs u

After some delicious pizza, we began by looking at Gator's books. That's pedigreeman holding an AMF, and I'm holding a Fantastic #3(sorry about the glare). Also pictured are Socratic Wonder, John Wise, rarehighgrade, and Gator...

P1100301.jpg

Seriously though, thanks for taking the trouble to share some ogf your experiences with those of us who couldnt make it! (thumbs u

Looks like a splendid time for all..... :headbang:

The AMF that Pedigreeman is holding, is that Ryan's old copy,

and if it's not too much trouble...who owns it now? Curious minds want to know.... hm

:cry:

I tried to crash this party, but my hair didn't meet the dress code (I heard that Roy from Vintage Comics had the same problem).

The bouncers, wearing Captain America speedos, looked like well oiled bodybuilders; I'm not sure what that was all about. (shrug)

P1100301.jpg

Seriously though, thanks for taking the trouble to share some ogf your experiences with those of us who couldnt make it! (thumbs u

Looks like a splendid time for all..... :headbang:

The AMF that Pedigreeman is holding, is that Ryan's old copy,

and if it's not too much trouble...who owns it now? Curious minds want to know.... hm

That's Gator's book. One of his favorite covers.

It was a great time, just like it has been every year. The book-sharing is always great, but what I like best is spending time with other passionate GA collectors.

My wife commented that she couldn't believe how nice all my "comic book friends" are, but she missed Bunky. :(

It was a great time, just like it has been every year. The book-sharing is always great, but what I like best is spending time with other passionate GA collectors.

My wife commented that she couldn't believe how nice all my "comic book friends" are, but she missed Bunky. :(

Ok, now I feel insulted to have not been missed as much as Bunky!!! :cry:

Sorry I couldn't make it this year! Hopefully next year! :hi:

Me and my baby...

P1100317.jpg

a match made in geek heaven! nice.

It's a beauty!!!! :cloud9:

Me and my baby...

P1100317.jpg

a match made in geek heaven! nice.

It's a beauty!!!! :cloud9:

Very pretty. :applause:

Congratulations, nearlymint! That book looks good in your hands.