• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Annual San Diego Party at RareHighGrade's

114 posts in this topic

After some delicious pizza, we began by looking at Gator's books. That's pedigreeman holding an AMF, and I'm holding a Fantastic #3(sorry about the glare). Also pictured are Socratic Wonder, John Wise, rarehighgrade, and Gator...

P1100301.jpg

Seriously though, thanks for taking the trouble to share some ogf your experiences with those of us who couldnt make it! (thumbs u

Looks like a splendid time for all..... :headbang:

The AMF that Pedigreeman is holding, is that Ryan's old copy,

and if it's not too much trouble...who owns it now? Curious minds want to know.... hm

That's Gator's book. One of his favorite covers.

Thanks, I thought I had seen it before??? (thumbs u It's one of my favorite covers too....in fact for me, it happens to be my favorite Centaur cover. :cloud9:

After some delicious pizza, we began by looking at Gator's books. That's pedigreeman holding an AMF, and I'm holding a Fantastic #3(sorry about the glare). Also pictured are Socratic Wonder, John Wise, rarehighgrade, and Gator...

P1100301.jpg

Seriously though, thanks for taking the trouble to share some ogf your experiences with those of us who couldnt make it! (thumbs u

and if it's not too much trouble...who owns it now? Curious minds want to know.... hm

Thanks, I thought I had seen it before??? (thumbs u It's one of my favorite covers too....in fact for me, it happens to be my favorite Centaur cover. :cloud9:

Mine too.................got to try and get a copy sometime soon :cloud9:

P1100301.jpg

You are correct BO ... that was my former copy! Glad to see its getting some group loving.

Wow, I have to get down to the con again, if only for that legendary gathering. Looks like another amazing time this year, and some great company. The books don't look too shabby either.

Me and my baby...

P1100317.jpg

CONGRATS JEFF!!

You are positively beaming!!

SDCC pick up?

Thanks, Ryan! I picked it up from a Comicconnect auction late last year, but this was my first chance to show it off. :cloud9:

P1100301.jpg

You are correct BO ... that was my former copy! Glad to see its getting some group loving.

Wow, I have to get down to the con again, if only for that legendary gathering. Looks like another amazing time this year, and some great company. The books don't look too shabby either.

You, and the quality of your work, were mentioned more than once that night.

He dropped by Gator's booth on Saturday with a couple kids in tow and said "hi."

P1100301.jpg

You, and the quality of your work, were mentioned more than once that night.

Thanks Jeff ... then at least I was there in spirit. Really miss those get togethers that were made possible by living in Southern California.

He dropped by Gator's booth on Saturday with a couple kids in tow and said "hi."

Here is a photo of Mitch that I took while he was visiting with Gator and Mr Bedrock on Saturday; great conversations all around.

IMG_0253.jpg

hm Maybe someone will slip up and drop me an invitation to the Rare High Grade Party next year; just in case I'll be sure to bring along something unusual and worthy of the honor.

Had a blast looking at everyone's cool old funnybooks. Thanks Peter (thumbs u

I usually take pictures for the event but I partly busted camera getting into the cab on the way RHG's. doh!

Luckily at least some turned out and there were others that Jeff posted that I was able to take with his camera.

Mega-props to our host RHG and his gracious wife/chef. (worship)

SD Con: The happiest place on earth!

Gator, SocraticWonder, Sheena and MrB

SDCon2011FantasticFour.jpg