• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #2 Need help I may buy this book

19 posts in this topic

even with the big chip on the bottom and the small chip on upper left front cover out of the overhang?

I seen these books in person a couple months ago, they were not for sale then. So I did not pay much attention to them.

This one is being advertised as a 5.0

Do you not realize that you are hoarding this forum? I know you have been told already not to post more than 3 books a day on here. It's just a common courtesy to the other members.

It's not even 8am and you have already posted up 4 books today!

If you can't follow simple rules on theis thread, that makes me think you will break other rules on this forum, ie: sales thread, buying etc.

This is NOT a place to have your entire collection graded! Follow the rules chunk!

Do you not realize that you are hoarding this forum? I know you have been told already not to post more than 3 books a day on here. It's just a common courtesy to the other members.

It's not even 8am and you have already posted up 4 books today!

If you can't follow simple rules on theis thread, that makes me think you will break other rules on this forum, ie: sales thread, buying etc.

This is NOT a place to have your entire collection graded! Follow the rules chunk!

Wow, I am sorry.

I meant to only post the two books from my collection. Then when I get to work I see I have an offer to buy two books. I almost made a comment when I posted all 4 books.

As for your uncertainty as to my following rules in other areas such as buying and selling; It sounds like you are calling me dishonest or fraudulent??

I don't remember calling you anything in my post!

I'm just saying, if someone can't follow the rules on this very simple thread, it makes me think that they may not follow the rules on the other threads. Simple logic chunk!

You have 14 of the 25 provided posts on page 1. Do you think that is fair to the other posters, or does that sound a bit like taking advantage of a provision to you?

+1

Yesterday it was like the 1st 10 threads and people said 3 a day was the max. Now today, its the same thing. IIRC, some of the threads were "these are books i sold a long time ago and wanted to see what you guys think the grade should have been".

That seems a little crazy to be posting when you already have almost the entire 1st page devoted to your books (thumbs u

3.5 or 4.0

Enough with the PGM books for a while.

+1 to all about the sheer quantity of posts in this thread - my iron man #1 lasted about an hour on the front page...

I would agree with Mark 1 and lean towards the 3.5 (chips and back cover), JMO...