• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally some love being shown for Captain America #1
1 1

93 posts in this topic

Those are probably the most incredible books I've ever seen ! Just WOW !!!

+1 on the WOW!!!

+2 as well! WOW!! beautiful colors!

Each of those Caps looks able enough to inflict nasty paper cuts. Dang those edges look so sharp.

Cap 1 CGC 2.5 Sold 39K.

That is a lot of money.

I find that price hard to....swallow.

That's just crazy.

+1. I was done at 30k. The book's just not worth that, sorry. Tape and an extra staple re attaching the cover ? It's a 1.8 book in a 2.5 holder, obviously graded during the "tape improves the grade era". Congrats to the seller, but no thanks.

-J.

I think all the cap 1s in that auction went for super strong prices. A restored trimmed faded incomplete taped up POS for almost 10K. That is nuts.

I want a copy pretty bad but I an't dumb.

Great and amazing caps above!!!

James G

Cap 1 CGC 2.5 Sold 39K.

That is a lot of money.

I find that price hard to....swallow.

That's just crazy.

+1. I was done at 30k. The book's just not worth that, sorry. Tape and an extra staple re attaching the cover ? It's a 1.8 book in a 2.5 holder, obviously graded during the "tape improves the grade era". Congrats to the seller, but no thanks.

-J.

What is amazing is that the exact copy was offered on the marketplace here for less and did not sell. Congrats to Dark Knight for a successful sale! (thumbs u

The price of the 0.5 was a surprise. My restored copy cost about the same and is complete! lol

Here is my PLOD! :sick::roflmao:

2wqrfbt.jpg

Edited by AnkurJ