• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

Wow, so that's what this thread has degrade to? You making mom type jokes? Are you serious?

Oh now I've taken it too low into the gutter?

I'm attacked for some ridiculous (and mind you innocent) edit in my post and somehow I'm a drama queen, etc?

Where the EFF are any of you guys discussing the matter at hand? A forum member's life was threatened. That is where my head is at.

All this other BS is just that BS. Cal's agenda? Who cares? I edited my post to make it more clear I meant Cal...who cares? None of it means anything except to a few lonely post count junkies on this forum who like to think they are better than everyone else because they happened to join the forum years ago and have a post count to prove it. It's all nonsense.

I won't sit back and be attacked for nothing. Whenever someone stands up to bullies on this forum and calls them out on it...suddenly they are drama queens or cry babies.

Well, I've had enough. I'll stoop down to the level that I see here on a daily basis if that's what it takes.

And, as someone who actually thinks this forum has a lot of good to offer...it's too often guys like some in this thread turn it into arguing and bickering. I can only imagine what their home lives are like.

Pathetic really.

And if my life was threatened, I would be quite happy if someone on the forum offered to help me with some law enforcement officers. But hey, that's just me.

Wow get real Harold is a little punk and would run from the first person that confronted him! He has sent me a PM before and I just laughed at him and he went away, how many times have he sent threatening PM's to people

Apparently it meant something to Mike or he wouldn't have posted this thread alerting us that it happened.

Just because you feel it's not anything meaningful or actually going to happen doesn't mean someone else shouldn't be concerned.

For the love of little baby jebus count to five before posting or risk coming across like a mental defective...It's really hard to take the moral high-ground while making "mam" jokes that weren't funny the first time around.

What the hell happened in this thread? Can't we play nice?

Sorry to hear about that awful PM Mike. I can't imagine how small and low

someone must be to send that kind of garbage.

That's what I was thinking. Apparently nice isn't on the minds of some older members.

Cliff notes for this thread please, cause there ain't no way I'm reading all of this thread
Lazy :baiting:(:

No, just value my sanity

Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the least :insane:

Reminds me of the Keith Richards' quote when asked about how many brain cells he had lost over the years..."funny thing is, never seem to miss 'em..." :insane:

Paraphrasing Shakespeare, "All the world's a stage and everybody's got their role."

Additionally, I'm having trouble thinking of a place on the Web where people congregate and everyone agrees with everyone else and no one is ever rude under threat of banishment. Except Byrne Robotics. And to that I will paraphrase someone else, whose identity escapes me, "The exception proves the rule" or something

Jack, Stu is not the person threatening, he even wished you happy birthday on your birthday thread.

Happy Birthday! You KNOW you get in trouble when you start posting so late...I love this site because most people don't care how much money you spend, or on what... that's not what it's about and I'm SURE they would ban the shills early on IF there was a simple way. I also know that they try to do that, I've spoken to them myself...The moderators work damned hard.

BTW, what are you doing on the PGX site, lol? I didn't even know there was one. :baiting:

That's the point, SKY - there IS no chat on PGX site. What does Patterson know that we don't?

CAL can't stay long

Paraphrasing Shakespeare, "All the world's a stage and everybody's got their role."

Additionally, I'm having trouble thinking of a place on the Web where people congregate and everyone agrees with everyone else and no one is ever rude under threat of banishment. Except Byrne Robotics. And to that I will paraphrase someone else, whose identity escapes me, "The exception proves the rule" or something

Oh, but there's a colossal difference between working out disagreements, and shredding people we don't like any and every chance we get, no...?

:cloud9:

Oh, but there's a colossal difference between working out disagreements, and shredding people we don't like any and every chance we get, no...?

Now this Thread is 10 pages long.

Got out-of-hand.

Instead of blaming others for this long disaster, let's just close this thread out w:

1) we do not agree w/ threats of any kind

2) we should try to get along better - not dissect and magnify every post with our typos, etc.

3) remember that this is a PUBLIC Forum as of now. What does this show about us? It goes for me too, but I don't recall crossing the criminal line like what happened to comicdonna.

So let this Thread die out, and move forward.

CAL gotta go

Got out-of-hand.

Instead of blaming others for this long disaster, let's just close this thread out w:

2) we should try to get along better - not dissect and magnify every post with our typos, etc.

3) remember that this is a PUBLIC Forum as of now. What does this show about us? It goes for me too, but I don't recall crossing the criminal line like what happened to comicdonna.

CAL gotta go

Amen :applause:

Jack, Stu is not the person threatening, he even wished you happy birthday on your birthday thread.

Happy Birthday! You KNOW you get in trouble when you start posting so late...I love this site because most people don't care how much money you spend, or on what... that's not what it's about and I'm SURE they would ban the shills early on IF there was a simple way. I also know that they try to do that, I've spoken to them myself...The moderators work damned hard.

BTW, what are you doing on the PGX site, lol? I didn't even know there was one. :baiting:

That's the point, SKY - there IS no chat on PGX site. What does Patterson know that we don't?

CAL can't stay long

I dunno, I post on the same board as you do, I don't see all the strife, I see ONE FRUITCAKE...I mean ...one poor troubled soul...and some nice guys with a lot of testosterone.

I don't see the horrible people RMA sees, or You see, or Mark1 sees.

I don't get upset if I misspell something have to correct things, someone (dear Greg) pokes me, and I DON'T have high blood pressure.

I come here to enjoy the company and to see some wonderful comics. If I was so troubled with everything, I'd walk away for a bit and read a book.

I don't see all the cliques, I see people who happen to know each other for while and some who enjoy the same things, so they talk a little more, same way I see that happen offline...and I don't see all this MEAN, trolling stuff...I really don't...I see a lot of really nice people...and some very sensitive men.people.(not that there is anything wrong with that), but if it's going to affect your health...step back and do something else for a bit.

This place is wonderful...just look at how you all get together when there is a REAL problem...this is just a total Nutcase poor troubled soul...who has somehow managed to bring out all the people who are upset about small stuff.

(((Mike)))...sorry about your thread.

Got out-of-hand.

CAL gotta go

I didn't type fast enough, much better :foryou: