• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

Jack, Stu is not the person threatening, he even wished you happy birthday on your birthday thread.

Happy Birthday! You KNOW you get in trouble when you start posting so late...I love this site because most people don't care how much money you spend, or on what... that's not what it's about and I'm SURE they would ban the shills early on IF there was a simple way. I also know that they try to do that, I've spoken to them myself...The moderators work damned hard.

BTW, what are you doing on the PGX site, lol? I didn't even know there was one. :baiting:

That's the point, SKY - there IS no chat on PGX site. What does Patterson know that we don't?

CAL can't stay long

I dunno, I post on the same board as you do, I don't see all the strife, I see ONE FRUITCAKE...I mean ...one poor troubled soul...and some nice guys with a lot of testosterone.

I don't see the horrible people RMA sees, or You see, or Mark1 sees.

I don't get upset if I misspell something have to correct things, someone (dear Greg) pokes me, and I DON'T have high blood pressure.

I come here to enjoy the company and to see some wonderful comics. If I was so troubled with everything, I'd walk away for a bit and read a book.

I don't see all the cliques, I see people who happen to know each other for while and some who enjoy the same things, so they talk a little more, same way I see that happen offline...and I don't see all this MEAN, trolling stuff...I really don't...I see a lot of really nice people...and some very sensitive men.people.not that there is anything wrong with that, but if it's going to affect your health...step back and do something else for a bit.

This place is wonderful...just look at how you all get together when there is a REAL problem...this is just a total Nutcase poor troubled soul...who has somehow managed to bring out all the people who are upset about small stuff.

(((Mike)))...sorry about your thread.

I think you are great Skypinkblu. :foryou:

And Mike, sorry for your thread as well. I started my posts with the best of intentions.

Jack, Stu is not the person threatening, he even wished you happy birthday on your birthday thread.

Happy Birthday! You KNOW you get in trouble when you start posting so late...I love this site because most people don't care how much money you spend, or on what... that's not what it's about and I'm SURE they would ban the shills early on IF there was a simple way. I also know that they try to do that, I've spoken to them myself...The moderators work damned hard.

BTW, what are you doing on the PGX site, lol? I didn't even know there was one. :baiting:

That's the point, SKY - there IS no chat on PGX site. What does Patterson know that we don't?

CAL can't stay long

I don't see the horrible people RMA sees,

That is because, my dear SPB, you are a nice lady, and it's not directed at you.

That's fine that you don't see it. I imagine it makes the world a lot nicer place.

But surely...surely you can at least recognize that it exists, can't you?

Did you just not notice the particularly vicious exchange in this very thread between F_T, Mark_1, and Chromium? To which Human Torch had to reply "can't we all just get along"...?

I dunno, Sha...I'd love to see the world through your rose colored glasses, I really would....

CAL can't stay long

That is because, my dear SPB, you are a nice lady, and it's not directed at you.

That's fine that you don't see it. I imagine it makes the world a lot nicer place.

Did you just not notice the particularly vicious exchange in this very thread between F_T, Mark_1, and Chromium? To which Human Torch had to reply "can't we all just get along"...?

I dunno, Sha...I'd love to see the world through your rose colored glasses, I really would....

It's easy, I will lend you a pair...I didn't see anything vicious, I saw some young guys (maybe not chronologically;) sparring with each other...school yard stuff.

It's not that I think everyone is perfect, I know I'm not...I've just seen enough really bad stuff to know the difference...and I know that things can be interpreted in the wrong way...so I count to 100, mumble a bit and I forget...deliberately. and I look for something that was good...not something that was bad.

CAL can't stay long

It's easy, I will lend you a pair...I didn't see anything vicious, I saw some young guys (maybe not chronologically;) sparring with each other...school yard stuff.

It's not that I think everyone is perfect, I know I'm not...I've just seen enough really bad stuff to know the difference...and I know that things can be interpreted in the wrong way...so I count to 100, mumble a bit and I forget...deliberately. and I look for something that was good...not something that was bad.

The problem Sharon, is the glasses that RMA needs are the introspective variety. He wasn't the catalyst or agitator in that exchange so it's shredding. (shrug)

When he is imposing his wisdom or arguing for the sake of arguing it is righteous and valid and everyone else is ridiculous. That is his hypocrisy.

my offer still stands about talking to ole boy at megacon mike. you are one of the nicest people on these boards and you dont deserve any trouble. you are quick to point out insufficiently_thoughtful_persons trying to use new board names and i like that.

We all have issues, I got a PM from someone the other day saying I was mean to them. :acclaim:

Some people see the glass as half full, for some it is half empty...and for a few, it cracked in half last week and everything leaked out...

I figure it makes life interesting to have different viewpoints...all vanilla could get boring.

CAL can't stay long

Sure, when it's not directed at you, it's easy to write it off as "sparring." There's a reason why people are given vacays for trolling. And it's not because the mods think they are "just sparring."

:)

Just read all 21 pages, be proud of me :headbang:

Mike, terribly sorry to hear about this. That just ticks me off.

Mark: Don't worry, it's not the whole world against you, you didn't do anything wrong, it was just a couple of guys poking fun (nice guys, I've talked to chromium on numerous occasions and he's a real swell guy. FT seems legit too.) and they didn't mean to insult you or belittle you. Maybe it was mistimed humour, but they certainly didn't mean ill :foryou:

Cal: I can't say I understand your apparent dislike to those who don't give CGC their money... :shrug: I think you have a good point overall, but it's not fair to say that collectors who don't collect CGC books should be banned from the forum. It took me over a year after joining to finally send books to them, and while I had a slightly rough and very noobish start, I don't think anyone ever wanted me off the forum (please correct me of I'm wrong, I can handle it ;)lol )

Just my thoughts from reading this bible-sized epic :hi:

Mark: Don't worry, it's not the whole world against you, you didn't do anything wrong, it was just a couple of guys poking fun (nice guys, I've talked to chromium on numerous occasions and he's a real swell guy. FT seems legit too.) and they didn't mean to insult you or belittle you. Maybe it was mistimed humour, but they certainly didn't mean ill :foryou:

Cal: I can't say I understand your apparent dislike to those who don't give CGC their money... :shrug: I think you have a good point overall, but it's not fair to say that collectors who don't collect CGC books should be banned from the forum. It took me over a year after joining to finally send books to them, and while I had a slightly rough and very noobish start, I don't think anyone ever wanted me off the forum (please correct me of I'm wrong, I can handle it ;)lol )

You really are a great kid Liam. So much more mature at your age than 99% of members on here, myself included.

Carry that attitude forward and you'll live a happy life. Keep on trucking! (thumbs u

We could debate this all day, but

I'm on my way out to pay a visit to someone who is seriously ill. That's the important stuff...

Later;)

Just trying to present the balanced view. Give them lots of love.

:foryou:

I am proud of you. For someone who is probably the youngest member of the boards, you have provided a very mature take on the matter.

As for ComicDonna (Mike), I am not sure what we can do. I feel for you. It has been years of this silliness. Given the nature of the threats, perhaps, if possible, it really is time to pursue criminal action?

and they didn't mean to insult you or belittle you. Maybe it was mistimed humour, but they certainly didn't mean ill :foryou:

Oh, but they most certainly did. They'd probably admit it, too.

:( I don't believe that for a second. They were definitely teasing, but why would they actually want to hurt Mark's feelings?

and they didn't mean to insult you or belittle you. Maybe it was mistimed humour, but they certainly didn't mean ill :foryou:

Oh, but they most certainly did. They'd probably admit it, too.

:( I don't believe that for a second. They were definitely teasing, but why would they actually want to hurt Mark's feelings?

Good question.