• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

Why is it not allowed for some?

The entire Board knows the answer to this question.

I used my month off to find video on eharmony of the culprit that suggested the length of my sentence.

I just sent her a threatening PM :o

I'm glad everyone had a good time today in my thread! :applause: I appreciate everyone's opinions, and those that offered assistance. I have managed to make it 47 years without punching anyone. I now realize there's nothing CGC can do about this. I wasn't aware that joining here meant you had to fight. But hey, If that's the way it is, count me in. As far as i'm concerned, he has already thrown the first punch. If anyone gets bored here, come and post in my FS threads. Any bumps would be appreciated as long as it's not on my head.

I'm glad everyone had a good time today in my thread! :applause: I appreciate everyone's opinions, and those that offered assistance. I have managed to make it 47 years without punching anyone. I now realize there's nothing CGC can do about this. I wasn't aware that joining here meant you had to fight. But hey, If that's the way it is, count me in. As far as i'm concerned, he has already thrown the first punch. If anyone gets bored here, come and post in my FS threads. Any bumps would be appreciated as long as it's not on my head.

Never fight a man with a chainsaw.

It takes alot of wood to scare us woodchoppers, that's for sure.

gotwoodlol.jpg

Right Mike! (thumbs u

I'm not scared of you.

I'll just hold up a 10.0 Locke & Key, and you'll be powerless against it.

It takes alot of wood to scare us woodchoppers, that's for sure.

gotwoodlol.jpg

Right Mike! (thumbs u

lol

I just sent her a threatening PM :o

Threatening you say.... hm

tupenny-cats.jpg

That looks just plain psycho.

:roflmao:

Its not the kitty's ..... its the eyes !! :o

I can't decide if she should get an oscar, or go to a shrink :shrug:

She may actually love cats....but this dog might give her some competition for that Oscar. (worship)