• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

If everyone who gets a threatening or obscene pm from this guy starts forwarding it to the authorities, perhaps something will be done, they can trace him through his isp.

I'm sure Zaid has his former address, and I'm sure some of the internet detectives can figure out his current address.

Saying you will be happy to meet him, making fun of his picture, will only feed his fury and or his ego.

He needs professional help.

Arch has all of the evidence archived. It would seem that if members of the collectors society are recieving threats, CGC should do something about it.

He hasn't made any threats against CGC that I know of.

(shrug)

I don't know why you don't just press charges if he's made a personal threat against you. I'd have done so ages ago.

Or they could just ban Cal for a month and give him one final warning?

Wait, are we talking about CAL or Harold?

Well I think one perso here didn't read the thread so he talking about Cal. The rest of us about Harold.

If everyone who gets a threatening or obscene pm from this guy starts forwarding it to the authorities, perhaps something will be done, they can trace him through his isp.

I'm sure Zaid has his former address, and I'm sure some of the internet detectives can figure out his current address.

Saying you will be happy to meet him, making fun of his picture, will only feed his fury and or his ego.

Arch has all of the evidence archived. It would seem that if members of the collectors society are recieving threats, CGC should do something about it.

(shrug)

I don't know why you don't just press charges if he's made a personal threat against you. I'd have done so ages ago.

Or they could just ban Cal for a month and give him one final warning?

Wait, are we talking about CAL or Harold?

Cal? Sorry I can't bring myself to read the whole thread so if I misspoke my apologies.

Poor old CAL does sometimes get blamed for stuff he didn't actually do. lol

Whizzer, who would like to take CAL and RMA out for a beer sometime, just to establish some common ground. :wishluck:

Sorry, complete quote fail above, but I'm sure you can decipher it? :facepalm:

Fixed it. My android does that all the time.

(thumbs u

Finally got a smart phone?

Sorry, complete quote fail above, but I'm sure you can decipher it? :facepalm:

Fixed it. My android does that all the time.

(thumbs u

Finally got a smart phone?

Nope. I use an Android Tablet for internet access when travelling. I keep my phone restricted to being just a phone.

;)

(shrug)

Yeah. There's nothing for CGC to do other than ban his accounts as they pop up.

I do think this guy is getting a rise out of the responses from us. It might be best if we just ignore him completely when he pops up.

I do think this guy is getting a rise out of the responses from us. It might be best if we just ignore him completely when he pops up.

How was that doughnut?

All 13 were delicious. I'm morbidly obese.

Whizzer, who would like to take CAL and RMA out for a beer sometime, just to establish some common ground. :wishluck:

Wait... Cal shot somebody in the head? :o

Yup.

Well, of course we are a community but it's an internet community, not a community where we all know and see each other every morning like on a street in a suburb.

But in the real life community the serial killer is often described thus: "He kept to himself but he was always quiet and polite."

Yup.

I would rather have seen video of MCMiles pulling his arms off. :cloud9:

What can the authorities do?

The main problem is finding an official interested enough in taking the case. There are multiple routes the authorities can explore in cases like this, depending on the details.

Mike, I have a professional contact who may be able to help you out (PM sent)...

Well, of course we are a community but it's an internet community, not a community where we all know and see each other every morning like on a street in a suburb.

But in the real life community the serial killer is often described thus: "He kept to himself but he was always quiet and polite."

Well, that rules me out of any potential wrong-doing around here.

Let me know.... I am in the LA area two to four times a week, especially during the Student film shoot projects that have me in extreme demand...

CAL :busy:

You are one of the politest people I know. Pretty quiet too.

hm

What can the authorities do?

The main problem is finding an official interested enough in taking the case. There are multiple routes the authorities can explore in cases like this, depending on the details.

Mike, I have a professional contact who may be able to help you out (PM sent)...

I'd consult here first.