• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

It took too long to close down this most recent couple of threads. I suggest that the next time this dooshnozzle surfaces, as many people as possible hit the notify button as quickly as possible to take this down.

If we can't stop him starting threads, it should at least be possible to shut them down faster.

It was good to see the boards unite against this little wanker though.

Why? Are his threads and rants not a source of amusement?

I am not amused.

Yep, sorry, from what I've been told he's crossed some lines with you pretty extremely. :foryou:

It took too long to close down this most recent couple of threads. I suggest that the next time this dooshnozzle surfaces, as many people as possible hit the notify button as quickly as possible to take this down.

If we can't stop him starting threads, it should at least be possible to shut them down faster.

I am not amused.

Yep, sorry, from what I've been told he's crossed some lines with you pretty extremely. :foryou:

When he's behind bars, I will be ready to joke about it. :)

Has any one asked why this fellow is doing this ?

It cant be because hes a jurk or or insufficiently_thoughtful_person there must be some sickness in his head !

What kind of person gets off on being meen to another on a public forum?

So

I will say I feel sorry for this piece if mess and wish him the best for the future ! and sadness for his mother !

:facepalm:

Edited by gyro-1

I am not amused.

When he's behind bars, I will be ready to joke about it. :)

The thing is, it's fun to pile onto this guy and give him a metaphorical kicking, because he so obviously deserves it. If I was Mike however, I would be spitting mad about this whole thing.

We all know that Mike is a good guy, and it's good that we stand behind him on here. However, it doesn't really alter the fact that this imbecile is running around spewing this mess around. Whatever the mods and the rest of us can do to shut alleyscat down on this forum should be done, and done immediately. 2c

Is that Cal who has taken over Balls account? hm

Leave CAL outta this... when I do something, I do it without being a weasel, or clandestine, sneaky ways. Not a backstabber, I am a chest stabber, in your face when I need to face you.

I have been accused of being MANY shills here, the last one I recall was "Unruly American", someone who I had no clue about until a few CGCers PMed me. Of course I was cleared immediately by the CGC Brass, and I am no dummy; I know that the CGC Brass does not think the same about me like they did when Borock was here.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

:)

Leave CAL outta this... when I do something, I do it without being a weasel, or clandestine, sneaky ways. Not a backstabber, I am a chest stabber, in your face when I need to face you.

I have been accused of being MANY shills here, the last one I recall was "Unruly American", someone who I had no clue about until a few CGCers PMed me. Of course I was cleared immediately by the CGC Brass, and I am no dummy; I know that the CGC Brass does not think the same about me like they did when Borock was here.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

That doesn't make any difference to CAL. lol

CAL whose sense of humour is not his strong suit.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

Is CAL restricted by Asimov's Three Laws of Robotics?

Shell, who is interested in positronic brains.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

Look....just because Iron Man is a robot doesn't mean that Cal is too.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

Iron Man is NOT a robot. :sumo:

If everyone who gets a threatening or obscene pm from this guy starts forwarding it to the authorities, perhaps something will be done, they can trace him through his isp.

I'm sure Zaid has his former address, and I'm sure some of the internet detectives can figure out his current address.

Saying you will be happy to meet him, making fun of his picture, will only feed his fury and or his ego.

He needs professional help.

Arch has all of the evidence archived. It would seem that if members of the collectors society are recieving threats, CGC should do something about it.

He hasn't made any threats against CGC that I know of.

(shrug)

I don't know why you don't just press charges if he's made a personal threat against you. I'd have done so ages ago.

CAL no dummy...

Cal, I was joking around

Iron Man is NOT a robot. :sumo:

:facepalm:

If everyone who gets a threatening or obscene pm from this guy starts forwarding it to the authorities, perhaps something will be done, they can trace him through his isp.

I'm sure Zaid has his former address, and I'm sure some of the internet detectives can figure out his current address.

Saying you will be happy to meet him, making fun of his picture, will only feed his fury and or his ego.

Arch has all of the evidence archived. It would seem that if members of the collectors society are recieving threats, CGC should do something about it.

(shrug)

I take your point Roy, but we are a community of sorts, I just think we should put forward a united front against this sort of .

How easy is it to actually press charges in a situation like this? Serious question, I have no experience in matters like this. It seems like it could be time to take it to that level.

I don't know why you don't just press charges if he's made a personal threat against you. I'd have done so ages ago.

Edited by Whizzer

(shrug)

Or they could just ban Cal for a month and give him one final warning?

(shrug)

Or they could just ban Cal for a month and give him one final warning?

Wait, are we talking about CAL or Harold?

(shrug)

I take your point Roy, but we are a community of sorts, I just think we should put forward a united front against this sort of .

How easy is it to actually press charges in a situation like this? Serious question, I have no experience in matters like this. It seems like it could be time to take it to that level.

Well, of course we are a community but it's an internet community, not a community where we all know and see each other every morning like on a street in a suburb.

If someone steps on our daisies you tell him to get lost.

Consequently, if someone utters a death threat, you're not going to treat the guy like he stepped in your garden.

In cases like this there are internet police divisions to specifically handle stuff like this.

Sorry, complete quote fail above, but I'm sure you can decipher it? :facepalm:

Fixed it. My android does that all the time.

(thumbs u