• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threatening PM's.
3 3

767 posts in this topic

I do think this guy is getting a rise out of the responses from us. It might be best if we just ignore him completely when he pops up.

That's like telling water not to be wet. :/

I do agree though. Harold thrives on the attention, I can only assume he lives a very dull life.

Hey Gaz, how's tricks? :hi:

Hey Phil. :hi:

I'm not bad, mate. Hope life's treating you well. :)

I think this is what i see:

From what I can gather Cal has a lot of history with some people and he's trying to prevent what he has gone through from happening to others

Cal wanting respect brought to the boards by having experienced collectors and dealers paying their dues to eliminate disrespect towards CGC and the community at large.

Unfortunately, that's not the way the internet works. It's a wide net that catches all kinds of stuff in it.

That's the way the old world worked before GenX and Y got here.

Roy who thinks he understands Cal.

^^

What can the authorities do?

The main problem is finding an official interested enough in taking the case. There are multiple routes the authorities can explore in cases like this, depending on the details.

Mike, I have a professional contact who may be able to help you out (PM sent)...

I'd consult here first.

This is probably why he started a thread asking for my e-mail and last name.

That kinda scary

If anyone wants a threatening PM, please PM me me with your request and the level of the threat you would like to see with '1' being tame and '10' being something you would report to the authorities.

If anyone wants a threatening PM, please PM me me with your request and the level of the threat you would like to see with '1' being tame and '10' being something you would report to the authorities.

I'm going to hunt you down and sic 10 lab puppies on you. They will cuddle you TO DEATH. You better watch out!

:sumo:

I'm going to hunt you down and sic 10 lab puppies on you. They will cuddle you TO DEATH. You better watch out!

That would be a "2" and only that high because the word "death" was used.

DEATH BY PUPPY!!!

:cloud9:

DEATH BY PUPPY!!!

:cloud9:

death by a thousand licks!

I would like an 8 level threat to force feed me phish until I like them. No arson or family collateral damage please.

And make it sexual