• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your TOP 3 CGC SS Books

69 posts in this topic

Top3..I don't know, I like my books all the same. Either way I'll post 3 that was recently done thanks to a good friend of mine.

Absolutely happy that this turned out as a 9.8

secretwars8ss987002.jpg

Brubaker did a good one on Iron Fist. I liked the character ever since. I still wanted him to continue on that run but !@*%#^%..ah well..I wish there'd be more in the future.

marvelpremiere15ss98.jpg

With great power comes lots of cameos in movies.

asm1ss25.jpg

The Spider-Man # 1 is simply MARVEL-ous!!!

this has been really great so far. It's very nice to see and read about people's top 3. I think this is one of big appeals of Signature Series books as I feel it can really make them personal to the people that own them.

I can't remember too well but I think there's a CGC SS book signed by Colan (or someone) dated 2020 on the CGC label or something like that. I've seen it here somewhere before. Now that's cool. :banana:

lol and to think I almost brought it to drop it off at cgc at SDCC to get it corrected, but I didn't have that much room in my carry on. Maybe I'll keep It that way hm

I only have five, but these are my favourites...

img056.jpg

img054.jpg

img055.jpg

I like these because I met and talked to both Batton Lash and Dan Parent for about half an hour each. They were both really cool guys, and man, Mr. Lash had some cool stories. :cloud9: Hope to run into both of them again! I'll bring the books to show them.

Guest Grails

The Nick Fury is personalized to my daughter, Honor.

The Wings is Gene Colan's 1st pro comic work.

And third, a drawing of my favorite character.

NF1SS.jpg

WC52.jpg

romitaclint.jpg